Kenny Miller

Had a wee look down the first page, couldn't see it anywhere, so sorry if this has already been covered.

Why was he not in the squad last night? Surely not rested, our next game isn't for over a week and he has only played 60ish minutes in all this season.

Does he have an injury? Was hoping to see another back post goal from him.

Also, just watched the match back. Did anyone else notice the look on not just the St Mirren players, but our own and Warburton's faces when they walked out the tunnel?

They all had a look of astonishment on their faces. It must have been some buzz from all the boys that have came up from England (and elsewhere for that matter) to see what an Ibrox in full voice is like due to the reputation that Scottish football has down south.

Think had Miller been on 2nd half, he'd have buried some of those chances, and a more realistic scoreline.

Definitely. There was one ball in particular, think it was McKay who put it in that landed perfectly at the back post, but no one was there. Same with the ball Waghorn put across the 6yrd box. If Miller had been on, he would've been it those exact spots.

I think Nicky Clark should be given a chance from the start. We know that he is a natural goal scorer. I think once he gets a goal, which he 100% will with the amount of chances we are creating, then he will score a barrel load. I mind watching his video from his days at QOTS and thinking that his goal scoring abilities were similar to Kris Boyd's.

I said last week that I didn't think he had the quality to be a Rangers striker, but Waghorn doesn't look like a natural scorer, so I don't see any harm in giving Nicky a few games to see if he can reproduce the form he showed in Dumfries.

Think had Miller been on 2nd half, he'd have buried some of those chances, and a more realistic scoreline.

I said that as well. When Waghorn moved out to the right he put in a fantastic ball that was just needing a tap in, If Miller had been on it would have been a goal for certainty.

Thought it was because he had promised BT he would cover the game for them with Boydy.

Naw........Miller is awesome....future Rangers Manager

I have to say, I see Kenny as a prospective manager, maybe not for us but he has the know how to be an excellent manager.

Definitely. There was one ball in particular, think it was McKay who put it in that landed perfectly at the back post, but no one was there. Same with the ball Waghorn put across the 6yrd box. If Miller had been on, he would've been it those exact spots.

I think Nicky Clark should be given a chance from the start. We know that he is a natural goal scorer. I think once he gets a goal, which he 100% will with the amount of chances we are creating, then he will score a barrel load. I mind watching his video from his days at QOTS and thinking that his goal scoring abilities were similar to Kris Boyd's.

I said last week that I didn't think he had the quality to be a Rangers striker, but Waghorn doesn't look like a natural scorer, so I don't see any harm in giving Nicky a few games to see if he can reproduce the form he showed in Dumfries.

Agree re:Miller and re:Clark.

Miller would have tucked away a couple of chances last night. I think he'll do really well this season, and we definitely missed him last night.

Clark looked like he was trying too hard to score last season - snatching at chances etc. To a certain extent he is doing that so far this season too, but I think he needs to get a few starts, and with Waghorn out on the right he'll create loads of chances for Clark to put away. Bear in mind that Warbs likes the front 3 to be quite fluid, so Clark will also setup chances for the other two (as we've seen already in the previous two games).

Nicky Clark is not a natural goal scorer

Nicky Clark is not a natural footballer. First touch is awful, no ball skill when running, passing loose, shooting dreadful. He has been given lots of chances over the past year, playing from the start and coming on as an 'impact' sub. He is simply not up to it, and should be sold asap. Kenny Miller would have scored at least two of the chances Clark fluffed on Friday night.

Too many people mention the word "sold". Any teams who would like the likes of Clark, Zaliukas etc can't afford a transfer fee never mind their wages.

In Clark's case I wouldn't even worry too much about a fee, to be honest. If we can get him off the books that would be a result. I don't understand how he commands a place in the squad.

In Clark's case I wouldn't even worry too much about a fee, to be honest. If we can get him off the books that would be a result. I don't understand how he commands a place in the squad.

Most likely on a wage far beyond his ability into the bargain. I would reckon somewhere around £5k a week when in reality it shouldn't be any more than £1k or £2k.