*** Scottish Championship Thread ***

G.E.C.

7 minutes ago, blueretro said:

Alloa didn't defend particularly well against us last week. We just failed to take enough of the barrow-load of chances we created

They found it easier to throw bodies in the way, sure our finishing was poor but they did defend with their lives 

As soon as Stokes and Henderson leave Hibs will be shipwrecked in my opinion, it's remarkable that they can only win a must win game when they've loaned stokes back but I don't care if they win or lose tbh, at least they provide a challenge.

We will beat Hibs to the league anyway, but that's the only time I've seen them win 3-0 after they loan Stokes. We were winning 6-2 against them without playing loan players.

Cummings is a hearts youth mercenary (got an injury then got released and signed for hibs), former hearts fan (thinks they "had their chance"), and will leave them for England as soon as he can, even if it was a 300k bid he would move if they accepted it I think. He apparently had a move to England in League one or the Championship lined up in the summer which he wanted to make but Hibs declined bid apparently.

The Morton game could go anyway, but with hivs being at home they will be favs. That doesn't mean they'll win it, or get full points. Morton will not be wanting to be dragged ever closer to the bottom on the division, so I'm really hoping they fight like hell for at least a point. Just like they did against us.

2 hours ago, Shuggy said:

I am actual quietly confident Morton can take something from Hibs on Wednesday. They were last defeated away from home on October 17th 2015!

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

You've jinxed it Shugster!

Joking aside... he has a point. Morton arent world beaters, but are good at countering and could do something.

If Hibs win then yeah it was definitely this Shuggy guys fault for jinxing it. :541:

25 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Joking aside... he has a point. Morton arent world beaters, but are good at countering and could do something.

If Hibs win then yeah it was definitely this Shuggy guys fault for jinxing it. :541:

And they did draw 2-2 at Ibrox.