Brentford Player Slates Warburton

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

MW is an intelligent bloke I am sure he will

Learn from past experiences / mistakes - he has had a great start ( and long may that continue) but over time we will see where the weaknesses are in our squad / approach and them over time see how MW copes with that - how we cope with a couple of bad results will tell us a lot more about MW and his capabilities. I suspect ( hope) he won't be found wanting.

You know BP9 if I didn't know better I would say you are not one of MWs biggest fans.Its just a vibe I get and theres always that touch of negativity with you regarding MW and his style of play like the shit you have posted above like " how we cope with a couple of bad results " well as long as he doesn't stand with his arms crossed hoping that the football fairy is going to perform some kind of miracle like our previous management that's fine with me.Ally is gone mate try and get onboard or are you like one or two others on here just waiting for the team and W&W to slip up so you can say "its not all rosey in the garden" call yourself a Rangers fan I wish you would get behind MW and what he is trying to do as much as you got behind a certain gentleman who most of us knew from day one wasn't up to the task but some like yourself came up with every excuse under the sun for his incompetence.

They have dug out a negative story regarding the manager, from a player who obviously didn't like his tactics as it exposed his weaknesses in defence.

I find that strange though, as he was at Brentford on loan from Southampton under MW and signed a permanent deal to play under him.

The bottom line is, who gives a toss,.

I am sure there will be a lot more negative press regarding MW when we lose a game.

Exactly

You know BP9 if I didn't know better I would say you are not one of MWs biggest fans.Its just a vibe I get and theres always that touch of negativity with you regarding MW and his style of play like the shit you have posted above like " how we cope with a couple of bad results " well as long as he doesn't stand with his arms crossed hoping that the football fairy is going to perform some kind of miracle like our previous management that's fine with me.Ally is gone mate try and get onboard or are you like one or two others on here just waiting for the team and W&W to slip up so you can say "its not all rosey in the garden" call yourself a Rangers fan I wish you would get behind MW and what he is trying to do as much as you got behind a certain gentleman who most of us knew from day one wasn't up to the task but some like yourself came up with every excuse under the sun for his incompetence.

Interesting rant!

If you actually read my posts instead of looking for offence or to bring Ally into the subject you'd see I am extremely supportive of MW - but slighty worry about our, as yet, largely, untested defense.

Its strange also how you want me as a Rangers fan to get behind MW (which I am) but as a Rangers fan you did not/could not get behind Ally! Via La Difference!

Interesting rant!

If you actually read my posts instead of looking for offence or to bring Ally into the subject you'd see I am extremely supportive of MW - but slighty worry about our, as yet, largely, untested defense.

Its strange also how you want me as a Rangers fan to get behind MW (which I am) but as a Rangers fan you did not/could not get behind Ally! Via La Difference!

My Rant

You have been ranting in Allys defence on here for long enough and slating everybody who does not agree with your love affair of Ally as being a " Hater ". You do not know whether I got behind Ally or not so once again I will remind you as I did in the read it and weep Ally thread before about not putting words in my mouth or making assumptions about what I do or did.What I do know though is when a guy is out his depth as a manager and I don't think I was alone.This does not make me a hater what it does make me is a realist. Honest to know the guy hadn't a clue unlike yourself who came up with every excuse under the sun to cover up for not only his but the rest of the managements incompetence and inability to manage our club.

Just about every post you make about MW you give him some praise all be it nothing great but theres always a " but " like what you posted above about like how we cope with a couple of bad results will tell us a lot more about MW and his capabilities I suspect ( and heres you little get out) ( hope ) he wont be found wanting and other such supportive quotes as " we were not tested today St Mirren will be a sterner test and again heres your little get out ( but exciting times ).

Allys gone get onboard MWs 21st century revolution you never know you might,just might enjoy it without looking for " it was great but "

My Rant

You have been ranting in Allys defence on here for long enough and slating everybody who does not agree with your love affair of Ally as being a " Hater ". You do not know whether I got behind Ally or not so once again I will remind you as I did in the read it and weep Ally thread before about not putting words in my mouth or making assumptions about what I do or did.What I do know though is when a guy is out his depth as a manager and I don't think I was alone.This does not make me a hater what it does make me is a realist. Honest to know the guy hadn't a clue unlike yourself who came up with every excuse under the sun to cover up for not only his but the rest of the managements incompetence and inability to manage our club.

Just about every post you make about MW you give him some praise all be it nothing great but theres always a " but " like what you posted above about like how we cope with a couple of bad results will tell us a lot more about MW and his capabilities I suspect ( and heres you little get out) ( hope ) he wont be found wanting and other such supportive quotes as " we were not tested today St Mirren will be a sterner test and again heres your little get out ( but exciting times ).

Allys gone get onboard MWs 21st century revolution you never know you might,just might enjoy it without looking for " it was great but "

Rant 2:

Ach - you accuse me of putting words in your mouth - then try to put words im my mouth! Viva La Difference!

The style of football we play will lead to defenders being 1 v 1 & 2 v 2 at the back.

I'd have complete trust in my defenders to deal with that situation if it means we have an overload in the attacking areas of the pitch

As he's a defender , he's pissed off being exposed.

If he was any decent defender , he would relish a situation like that

Poor from him.

Man for man on occasion is acceptable, but if you face overlaps or 2 vs 2 and the teammate dives in leaving you 1 vs 2 then you'll look like a cunt. Of course their Championship standard is far higher than ours so they will be punished more often for it, but I'd like to see us keep clean sheets and not have a soft centre. Wilson for me looks a real stand out defender.

Rant 2:

Ach - you accuse me of putting words in your mouth - then try to put words im my mouth! Viva La Difference!

Rant 3

Its obvious that you and I have different opinions and that's what these forums are all about.I much prefer the direction we are going in now and the way we are playing which I think the majority on Friday night also agree with where you and its only my opinion like the way we are heading but still yearn and wish it had been someone else who had the vision to take us down this road.I do not blame you for that and as I say its only my opinion and as ive said before opinions are like arseholes everyone has one.

Onwards and Upwards

Had a look at this guy's Wiki entry before commenting as I had never heard of him. Beckham he ain't so why should we be worried about a second rate English "defender"'s opinion. Ffs, he wasn;t even good enough for Southampton.

Exactly fuck him, carry on the good work MW

I find it extremely difficult to believe that Sir David of Weir is spending so much time on the training ground and not covering set pieces. He even used to coach fellow defenders on set pieces during games FFS!

Anyway, all the best to Brentford, but Warburton is at Rangers now. I'm delighted to have him, if he has made mistakes in his coaching past I'm sure he's the kind of man who will be working to ensure those mistakes are not repeated.