Well Done To W&w For Turning This Great Club Around

sammy cox

I hold no grudges to anyone who defended McCoist but the alarm bells were ringing for me after Malmo then Maribor. Just a shame it took as long as it did to get rid. Maybe last season was a blessing in disguise, I was dreading going up with the style of hoofball and imposters we had playing. This season gives MW the chance to build and prepare for our return and hopefully he gets the financial backing he deserves.

Delighted with the start though, it's a monumental sigh of relief after watching 4 seasons where we looked lost.

A total joy to watch our football again, even though we lose a goal every now and then as someone else pointed out. This is how the game should be played with players, talent, a strategy (correct position anyone?) and some motivation behind them.

Fantastic every time there is a game on just now, I know we will lose at some time in the future but dear god as long as we do not surrender like some of the games the last few years.

Also refreshing to know we will not get the same litany of excuses after a defeat.

It's been like winning a title against the filth in the last seconds...that's how good this has been.

We all knew how far Ally dragged us down and I feared the worst but the new management team have performed miracles.

A management team the support and club deserve, he should have been Walters replacement!

Long way to go but the signs are looking good. However only time will tell.

Yes time will tell but by fuck isn't good to actually be looking forward to a game than thinking " what the fuck is going to happen today" I think the 49k odd who were there last week are more than happy MW has arrived and given us all something to look forward to

It's been like winning a title against the filth in the last seconds...that's how good this has been.

We all knew how far Ally dragged us down and I feared the worst but the new management team have performed miracles.

A management team the support and club deserve, he should have been Walters replacement!

Couldn't agree more

He hadn't even become Brentford manager by the time Walter stepped down, so we shouldn't beat ourselves up about not going for him then.

I must admit I was a bit sceptical when his name was first mentioned, mainly because I felt he didn't have enough managerial experience, but I'm more than delighted with how things are turning out.

If the team continues as well as they're doing and we're still talking like this in December I don't think the board should waste any time in giving W&W longer and improved contracts.

Would be shit to lose them to an English club that's looking around after sacking their manager mid-season.

If the team continues as well as they're doing and we're still talking like this in December I don't think the board should waste any time in giving W&W longer and improved contracts.

Would be shit to lose them to an English club that's looking around after sacking their manager mid-season.

You normally can never say never in this game, but in this case I would be willing to bet my house and life savings that if MW was approached by any club side in England outside the top 6 clubs to be their manager when still under his current contract with Rangers he would refuse to go.

MW is no ordinary manager who would break his contract simply to go to a bigger league as he is a man of high principles, so I'm confident he will be here for at least 3 years....minimum :pipe:

You normally can never say never in this game, but in this case I would be willing to bet my house and life savings that if MW was approached by any club side in England outside the top 6 clubs to be their manager when still under his current contract with Rangers he would refuse to go.

MW is no ordinary manager who would break his contract simply to go to a bigger league as he is a man of high principles, so I'm confident he will be here for at least 3 years....minimum :pipe:

Even if Brentford had gained promotion via the play offs last season he was still walking away because he said he was no ifs buts or maybes, i reckon you are correct.

Even if Brentford had gained promotion via the play offs last season he was still walking away because he said he was no ifs buts or maybes, i reckon you are correct.

I'm glad you agree with me,mate (tu) I never once as a manager/coach broke my contract mid season, because once you do it you lose respect from players and supporters and a lot of your peers, plus your reputation as a man of your word is shot to bits.

Warburton will not leave Ibrox of his own free will and will stay to complete his 3 year mission to restore pride in our club while taking us as far as he can.

I recon he will be the manager of spurs within 5 years, cant see him leaving us for a lower team. I hope not tho if he keeps doing what he is doing it will be good to have him for years to come