**** Official Champions League Thread 2015/16 ****

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sutton spewing

Paraphrasing of course:

Currie "Your saying Celtic are a Europa League team"

Bealin Sutton "Don't put words into my mouth!!! What I'm saying is Celtic are a Europa League team"

:D:D:D

Sutton just made a complete tit out of himself. :D

Sutton saying the money they spend is Europa League level and last night McInally on SS saying if they want to play in the CL they need to spend CL type money.

Forgetting that the teams that keep putting them out are built on a fraction of what they spend doh

Pot 1:

Barcelona, Chelsea, Bayern, Juventus, Benfica, PSG, Zenit, PSV

Pot 2:

Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Porto, Arsenal, Man Utd, Valencia, Bayer Leverkusen, Manchester City

Pot 3:

Shakhtar Donetsk, Sevilla, Lyon, Dynamo Kiev, Olympiacos, CSKA Moscow, Galatasaray, Roma

Pot 4:

BATE, Borrussia Monchengladbach, Wolfsburg, Dinamo Zagreb, Maccabi Tel Aviv, Gent, Malmo, Astana

Pot 1:

Barcelona, Chelsea, Bayern, Juventus, Benfica, PSG, Zenit, PSV

Pot 2:

Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Porto, Arsenal, Man Utd, Valencia, Bayer Leverkusen, Manchester City

Pot 3:

Shakhtar Donetsk, Sevilla, Lyon, Dynamo Kiev, Olympiacos, CSKA Moscow, Galatasaray, Roma

Pot 4:

BATE, Borrussia Monchengladbach, Wolfsburg, Dinamo Zagreb, Maccabi Tel Aviv, Gent, Malmo, Astana

I almost wish sellic were still there. They'd have been destroyed.

It's only the top 8 European Leagues that get the advantage of being put in a pot 1. After that it's all to do with the point system so I'd imagine, if qualified, they'd be in 3 possibly even 4.

Even that would have brought out the conspiracy/victimisation theories

The Champions League is getting a bit boring to be honest, the money is obviously crucial for teams but it's just the same old fixtures cropping up every year, you can guess the outcomes of groups before a ball's even been kicked

The Champions League is getting a bit boring to be honest, the money is obviously crucial for teams but it's just the same old fixtures cropping up every year, you can guess the outcomes of groups before a ball's even been kicked

absolutely agree. I've not watched it for years. the quarter finals have the same 8 teams from 12 most of the time. I liked the old knock out version

The draws will be a lot different this year with the new seeding system

Archived