Raith Rovers Game Sold Out?

gkb10127

Still expensive for a lot of folk though, especially for what is still First Division football (and it's Raith Rovers). I paid 26 quid for a ticket in GR2, which isn't cheap.

It's a lot cheaper than it was pre-admin, and we had big crowds then.

There are some decent priced season tickets on the go. I paid £335 for MRB, some seats are available for about £270, which is a ridiculously cheap amount for the Rangers.

Still stand by my original point, surprised at the volume still left.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's possible to get a 'lift-pass' for the Club Deck.

I had one when I used to take my dad in his latter years, so don't know if it only applies if you have a season ticket, but it could be worth asking.

You don't need a pass. I've used the lift a few times for the club deck. There's usually a steward in the lift and if he asks just say you have a bad back.

I got asked once for my pass and told the guy that it isn't on club website that you need a pass for the lift. He just said correct and let me in. (tu)

Rules in the house of commons

Demented Cunt would be well frowned upon

You know what, I really don't like you. You hide behind your keyboard with all these smart ass comments in a vain attempt to be liked. In reality , however, you probably have fuck all friends and spend most of your day masturbating over your supposedly "clever" comments.

You know what, I really don't like you. You hide behind your keyboard with all these smart ass comments in a vain attempt to be liked. In reality , however, you probably have fuck all friends and spend most of your day masturbating over your supposedly "clever" comments.

Is this true, Bogtrotters?

*unzips*

It's possible to get a 'lift-pass' for the Club Deck.

I had one when I used to take my dad in his latter years, so don't know if it only applies if you have a season ticket, but it could be worth asking.

No, you'll be able to use the lift. As long as it's an obvious ailment, the guy at the lift will probably let you use it without a pass. My in law uses it without a pass. But I guess you could get a pass just in case.

But yeah, do it, Dutchy.

I had a look last night and there was plenty seats left.

Maybe they turn off online sales in the early hours processing or something.

They do. Happens most nights.

More seast are now available on the system, actually. The Copland and a few in the Main Stand and Govan Front have been put on sale. I reckon they've been holding them back hoping more would buy STs there. Looks like some have, tbh. Seems like far fewer seats available in the Copland than a couple of weeks ago.

You don't need a pass. I've used the lift a few times for the club deck. There's usually a steward in the lift and if he asks just say you have a bad back.

I got asked once for my pass and told the guy that it isn't on club website that you need a pass for the lift. He just said correct and let me in. (tu)

Better still!

More access for all!

It's a lot cheaper than it was pre-admin, and we had big crowds then.

There are some decent priced season tickets on the go. I paid £335 for MRB, some seats are available for about £270, which is a ridiculously cheap amount for the Rangers.

Still stand by my original point, surprised at the volume still left.

True, but pre-admin we weren't in the lower leagues :D

26 quid is still a bit much for First Division football I think (20 quid max), but with the team playing good football then at least you don't feel like you're being robbed like in previous years.

I can't make every game due to other 'life commitments', so no point getting a season ticket and happy to go game by game when I can. I also enjoy moving around different parts of the stadium.

Yeah went on the website and its back up now. Does anyone know if zelalem will be playing? Its my first game of the season and not going to be able to go for a while. Heard good things about him so would be good to see him play. Not sure if he will be away on international duty or not.

Yeah went on the website and its back up now. Does anyone know if zelalem will be playing? Its my first game of the season and not going to be able to go for a while. Heard good things about him so would be good to see him play. Not sure if he will be away on international duty or not.

I'm sure he's available for this game

True, but pre-admin we weren't in the lower leagues :D

26 quid is still a bit much for First Division football I think (20 quid max), but with the team playing good football then at least you don't feel like you're being robbed like in previous years.

I can't make every game due to other 'life commitments', so no point getting a season ticket and happy to go game by game when I can. I also enjoy moving around different parts of the stadium.

Ain't that the fucking truth!

As for your life commitments, is that a euphemism for getting yer hole or suchlike?

Nada and squatting mate (tu)

No, you'll be able to use the lift. As long as it's an obvious ailment, the guy at the lift will probably let you use it without a pass. My in law uses it without a pass. But I guess you could get a pass just in case.

But yeah, do it, Dutchy.

Cheers mate - seemed to be the thing to do back then.

Looks like it's relaxed, for the better.

Mine was signed by John Greig - at least I got his autograph!

Got to remember folks that pre admin we were getting 48/49000 turning up but that was with around 38/39000 season ticketers. Think we are just over 33000 ST this year. Still, near sellout crowds for 2nd tier football is impressive.

Got to remember folks that pre admin we were getting 48/49000 turning up but that was with around 38/39000 season ticketers. Think we are just over 33000 ST this year. Still, near sellout crowds for 2nd tier football is impressive.

This should be selling out though. I don't buy into the opposition being of a lesser standard. If we can sell out the first two , and they were only HIbs and St Mirren, then we should be doing it for this game. The prices are far from expensive. But, as mentioned above, it is still only 2nd tier football, and I doubt another team in football could get these crowds for lower league stuff. Come on bears, get this sold -out! About 41000 sold so far I would guess.