Raith Rovers Game Sold Out?

gkb10127

Still expensive for a lot of folk though, especially for what is still First Division football (and it's Raith Rovers). I paid 26 quid for a ticket in GR2, which isn't cheap.

I have to agree it's premier league prices although at least the product on the park is much better now

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rec there will be a last minute rush on tickets over Friday and saturday.

Would be gutted if we never had at least 46k in, but expect to beat that. The football, entertainment and general good feeling surrounding the team will draw in more people.

I know our supporters bus has been getting asked about seats from people who used to go in the past and some new folk too.

I rec there will be a last minute rush on tickets over Friday and saturday.

Would be gutted if we never had at least 46k in, but expect to beat that. The football, entertainment and general good feeling surrounding the team will draw in more people.

I know our supporters bus has been getting asked about seats from people who used to go in the past and some new folk too.

Our bus is the same mate, we've had a lot of new members plus people who used to come starting to come again. We've had to put a 15 seater on as well as our normal bus for the first two league home games to cater for everyone. Absolutely unheard of last season.

Our bus is the same mate, we've had a lot of new members plus people who used to come starting to come again. We've had to put a 15 seater on as well as our normal bus for the first two league home games to cater for everyone. Absolutely unheard of last season.

That's great to see though. positive signs that the club is starting to get back to the top of the tree.

Fans will return nd new fans will be welcomed into ibrox, more bodies that come the stronger the team and club will become.

This should be selling out though. I don't buy into the opposition being of a lesser standard. If we can sell out the first two , and they were only HIbs and St Mirren, then we should be doing it for this game. The prices are far from expensive. But, as mentioned above, it is still only 2nd tier football, and I doubt another team in football could get these crowds for lower league stuff. Come on bears, get this sold -out! About 41000 sold so far I would guess.

Its about time you got over here china and bought a ticket yourself instead of firing out orders on these threads. :wink:

No, you'll be able to use the lift. As long as it's an obvious ailment, the guy at the lift will probably let you use it without a pass. My in law uses it without a pass. But I guess you could get a pass just in case.

But yeah, do it, Dutchy.

I have used the lift before without a pass, I was just worried how many steps I'd have to negotiate in the Club Deck itself, which could be a problem if they were right at the front.

I'll just make sure I get in quicker the next time, this is the first time I've had any trouble, except during the play-offs last year. I was sat in the Copland Front during the hivs game. It was about 20 rows down and it was OK, but I was a wee bit wobbly after climbing just that amount of steps. :blink:

St Mirren and Hibs were first games of the new era and probably also seen as matches against our two most likely "challengers". I'd love every game to sell out especially with the football being played but it won't happen, especially as we get into the winter months there will be a drop as there always is.

But as long as we remain in the 40000 plus mark then it's going quite well definetly compared to last season anyway

If I lived in Glasgow id be ther every week with a season tick but its a £100 day for me every game I go to so im needing to skip this one. however,,,,,,,tick £20, Bus/boat £40, Tea and Scones (beers,burgers) £40,,,,,Watching the Rangers every week this season, PRICELESS

I have used the lift before without a pass, I was just worried how many steps I'd have to negotiate in the Club Deck itself, which could be a problem if they were right at the front.

I'll just make sure I get in quicker the next time, this is the first time I've had any trouble, except during the play-offs last year. I was sat in the Copland Front during the hivs game. It was about 20 rows down and it was OK, but I was a wee bit wobbly after climbing just that amount of steps. :blink:

Choose your seats on t'internet mate. Then you can choose those near an exit. Plenty of those left. If you use the 'view from this area' function when you've chosen a seat, you can see with many of them how close the exit is and how many stairs you'll have to negotiate.

Had a quick look at the stadium plan and apart from the club deck and broamloan br1/br5 the only seats remaining are restricted view, and the odd seat here and there in other areas (so no good if you want 2 or more together).

Plenty of seats together ( not restricted view) in SE1

Due to unforeseen events, the RM Erskine Fund now has 2 spare tickets (seats together) for the Main Front Stand and 2 spare tickets (seats together) for the Sandy Jardine Front Stand.

So if you want to avoid the Club Deck, PM me. (tu)

(All proceeds from these ticket sales will buy Cup Tickets for Veterans)