** The Official Rangers 5-0 Raith Rovers Match Thread**

Gaz52

He's in the squad training pictures from today. He'll be playing with us on Saturday I'd imagine.

another team I want to give a skelping too, ONLY because of their chairman. At one time I used to think fondly of them (Relatives in Kikcaldy and we did get Jim Baxter from them). Pick 4-0 Rangers but would be ecstatic if the score was a repeat of the first time I saw us play them 10-2

Tin hat on but can see Daly causing our defence some problems in the air.

They'll be playing deep in their own half so I can't see it. Our defenders have been decent in the air for the most part. It's balls behind or right over the top for someone to chase that causes them problems.

A lot has happened in the last week. I hope we are focused. Get an early goal and we could win comfortably. We have to be strong in the air as it looks like it will be balls to Daly for the knockdown. Or even straight through the middle based on our defensive efforts in previous matches.

18-2

Disgraceful this hasn't sold out. Obviously people have been going to see Hibs and St Mirren in the previous games! First Saturday game at home with a 3pm kick off should be sold out with the way this team are playing.

Definitely disappointing.

Probably 45kish, barring a late surge.

Disgraceful this hasn't sold out. Obviously people have been going to see Hibs and St Mirren in the previous games! First Saturday game at home with a 3pm kick off should be sold out with the way this team are playing.

Lot of home games coming up so maybe people are having to pick and choose what they can afford?

Still be a cracking support regardless, I'll be there.

Disgraceful is when a club gleefully helps put it's main competitor in the lower leagues, and then has to urge it's fans to turn up by offering them 2 free tickets with each ST...

Our predicament is merely disappointing ...........

Will be an interesting test of our central defense. As folks have said previously, lots of punts to the big lump that is John Daly. Whether he can get off the ground to win a header or not though....that's a different story. Hoping to see improvement from our defense with the long ball through the middle anyway

Going conservative for this one, don't think there will be too many goals in it. 12-3