Nathan Oduwa Falling For The Club

NeoGeo7

I think we were just being cautious after some of the previous contracts we had handed out, at the end of this season we should definitely looking to extend those 3 contracts by 2 years so as to ensure full value if we sell any(hopefully not).

Possibly it would make sense in a way

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy has talent but not convinced he's not just s more talented templeton. Ie no end product.

He is DEFINITELY no David Templeton. This lad has ability. I just hope he sticks to his guns and doesn't allow future coaches to coach his individualism out of him.

The lad will have a good career in the game I am sure. I also feel we would have a chance of signing him permanently.

The strive for perfection has ruined football. I like guys like McMinn, Bud and of course Gazza. Unpredictable and flawed but great to watch. Oduwa may not be in the same class, so what. We saw the alternative last night in Georgia..

He's talented with his skills etc but right now McKay is keeping him out the team with his assists

Thats what we want. Two talented young guys fighting for a place. Think the boss will make sure they both get plenty of game time.

Boy has talent but not convinced he's not just s more talented templeton. Ie no end product.

Stronger than Templeton, tackles harder than Temps, passes better, better all round ball control, more skillful and more confident but as you say perhaps 'just another templeton'. :anguish:

No end product : :cool:

Aye tell Raith

It is not just shots, his decision making has been poor so far. Barrie offers more to the team than Oduwa atm, s goal threat and lots of assists.

I'd be very surprised if you still held those opinions by the end of the game. The guy's been unreal the second half; he offers more in every conceivable way compared to temps.