Ian Durrant (Daily Record)

K.A.I

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have had a few years in which we have been constantly in the papers for all the wrong reasons.

Recently we have been in the papers for all right reasons. Superb performance, attitude, results and dare I say it- entertaining football.

It is time to move on. Durrant would be better served watching closely how Watburton and Weir operate, both in terms of the professionalism they show as they fulfil their contracted responsibilities in their relevant roles, and in the professional way in which they present themselves personally.

The Durrant interview/s is a throwback to a time I for one would rather forget. I am glad Durrant is still in a job- but he needs to smarten up in every sense. Very few of us our interested in the hard times he and McCoist had to endure (even though they were rewarded financially to a level in which "hard" is perhaps an overstatement). If they had genuine integrity they would have left. A Court case is proceeding- in a few years there will be a greater understanding- we need all employed by the club focusing on ensuring that every effort is put into ensuring the Club performs to the best of its abilities in its various fields of operation- rather than attempting to rewrite history or protect their mates self harmed reputations.

We have had a few years in which we have been constantly in the papers for all the wrong reasons.

Recently we have been in the papers for all right reasons. Superb performance, attitude, results and dare I say it- entertaining football.

It is time to move on. Durrant would be better served watching closely how Watburton and Weir operate, both in terms of the professionalism they show as they fulfil their contracted responsibilities in their relevant roles, and in the professional way in which they present themselves personally.

The Durrant interview/s is a throwback to a time I for one would rather forget. I am glad Durrant is still in a job- but he needs to smarten up in every sense. Very few of us our interested in the hard times he and McCoist had to endure (even though they were rewarded financially to a level in which "hard" is perhaps an overstatement). If they had genuine integrity they would have left. A Court case is proceeding- in a few years there will be a greater understanding- we need all employed by the club focusing on ensuring that every effort is put into ensuring the Club performs to the best of its abilities in its various fields of operation- rather than attempting to rewrite history or protect their mates self harmed reputations.

Noticed the last couple of games at Ibrox Durrant has been sitting in the directors box hopefully getting a good look at how football should be played.As someone has pointed out how he is still there is a mystery as I and most round about where I sit don't think he brought anything to the club in a coaching capacity and now we have him coming out with this kind of nonsense which just gives the rags another load of shit to print.Why oh why do these guys feel they have to say anything.

Once again shows how out of touch this forum is . The lot of them go running to this tarrier newspaper and give them all the ammunition they need to mock us all over again.

King and Durrant were part of the whole destruction of the club and both should never have been allowed back.

The tarriers will be loving this every morning in their papish rag.

Once again shows how out of touch this forum is . The lot of them go running to this tarrier newspaper and give them all the ammunition they need to mock us all over again.

King and Durrant were part of the whole destruction of the club and both should never have been allowed back.

The tarriers will be loving this every morning in their papish rag.

I agree with you mate but how does that mean this forums out of touch? Durrant is rightly getting slaughtered here and King, even though he has his fans on here he also has his critics and quite a few

What am I missing ?

I agree with you mate but how does that mean this forums out of touch? Durrant is rightly getting slaughtered here and King, even though he has his fans on here he also has his critics and quite a few

What am I missing ?

We slaughter this papish rag on here along with everything about McCoist and his cronies , yet if theres a story to tell the lot of them go running to them to spill it.

When McCoist finally does go back he will be treated like a king , the exact opposite of what he gets on here.

What am I missing ?

I don't think the forum is out of touch as there are varied opinions regarding many issues about the club. What I do believe is that the so called Rangers men are out of touch with the majority of the Rangers support.The days of the Rangers men coming out with whatever and the majority of the support taking it on board are finished.The majority of the support do have minds of their own and are more than capable of making their own minds up regarding the club and don't need ex players,managers,present coaches and board members telling them about their club as if they were unable to come to their own opinion.

We slaughter this papish rag on here along with everything about McCoist and his cronies , yet if theres a story to tell the lot of them go running to them to spill it.

When McCoist finally does go back he will be treated like a king , the exact opposite of what he gets on here.

I agree with you I've maybe just picked you up wrong

The way McCoin was treated at the AGM tells me when he does decide to show his face at Ibrox again there will be more than enough brain deads to cheer and sing to him

Who knows the ultras might make him a banner about his sacrifice or working under difficult circumstances

I don't think the forum is out of touch as there are varied opinions regarding many issues about the club. What I do believe is that the so called Rangers men are out of touch with the majority of the Rangers support.The days of the Rangers men coming out with whatever and the majority of the support taking it on board are finished.

Totally agree

I don't buy any of these rags especially the Daily Rebel who seemed to take great pleasure in their complete fantasy and obsession with Rangers and the EBT tax case.According to this rag Rangers owing the tax man anything between 20- 160 million.This type of shit journalism if you can call it that had the potential and most likely did scare off any decent investors the club may have had.

I don't buy any of these rags especially the Daily Rebel who seemed to take great pleasure in their complete fantasy and obsession with Rangers and the EBT tax case.According to this rag Rangers owing the tax man anything between 20- 160 million.This type of shit journalism if you can call it that had the potential and most likely did scare off any decent investors the club may have had.

Never bought or read it in over a decade but you can look in here every morning and some genius is posting every negative story it prints on us , then they start complaining about them !

Never bought or read it in over a decade but you can look in here every morning and some genius is posting every negative story it prints on us , then they start complaining about them !

Yep totally agree wouldn't give that rag the time of day.If the Rangers support want to get back at all those who conspired to destroy us they could do worse than boycott that rag for a start and drive them into the ground financially along with boycotting all the grounds of those clubs who also tried to destroy us.Starve them all of the hard earned Rangers supports coin.

King, now Durrant. Are we being cushioned for a Mccoist return?

100% absolutely mate .Same as with DM .We will be expected to all fall into line and except all these manipulating decisions that keep the old boys network in power ...just a rearranging of all the seats .ffs wouldn't put it past King to invite DM back also

So, Durrant thinks McCoist should be able to rob the cash strapped club blind, terminate his contract only once he has another job lined up, and still receive a hero's welcome next time he rolls up at the ground?

Maybe it's not a lack of intelligence that's hindered Durrant, but a predilection for mind altering substances.

Much as I dislike the previous regime, we should be above airing our dirty linen in public.

It should all be about the football, not personal grievances or other nonsense. This type of thing only takes attention away from our performances, players while giving ammunition to our enemies.

Durrant is entitled to his opinion but should know better. He should be advised to button it in future in my opinion.

I agree with you I've maybe just picked you up wrong

The way McCoin was treated at the AGM tells me when he does decide to show his face at Ibrox again there will be more than enough brain deads to cheer and sing to him

Who knows the ultras might make him a banner about his sacrifice or working under difficult circumstances

Pretty much every Rangers supporter I know and any I newly come across have bad feeling towards him, so I'd say it goes beyond some sort of internet feeling.

Although in that situation it may be a case of a loud minority.