Bookies Scared Of A Tanking

With our defence we will have some defeats.

Agree, the way we play, all out attack, trying to entertain the fans, I would take a defeat playing like that, than capitulating to teams like fucking Alloa as we did last season, and getting outplayed by QOTS 3 times out of 4

The odds on us are gash.

We've been winning but our tempo/pace in attack has been slower over the last 4 or 5 games than it was previously, St Johnstone tore it apart and bar that free-kick Falkirk were getting a draw.

Just now the best odds are probably on us drawing at half time and winning the game, or say 1-0 half time, 3-1 full time.

I wouldn't touch the cup prices or these "specials" that require us to do the impossible while there's so long to go.

Better chance and subsequently more money to be made backing the favourite in a 4 horse race.

Like the 1/5 shot that's just been turned over

The odds on us are gash.

We've been winning but our tempo/pace in attack has been slower over the last 4 or 5 games than it was previously, St Johnstone tore it apart and bar that free-kick Falkirk were getting a draw.

Just now the best odds are probably on us drawing at half time and winning the game, or say 1-0 half time, 3-1 full time.

I wouldn't touch the cup prices or these "specials" that require us to do the impossible while there's so long to go.

Better chance and subsequently more money to be made backing the favourite in a 4 horse race.

They hardly tore it apart, they scored after 3 defensive errors.

The odds on us are gash.

We scored a third goal how were Falkirk getting a draw

I was gona but had my wee man and he was getting restless in the que so didnt

Somebody in another thread mentioned 125/1 with Ladbrokes a week or two ago. Due to not having an online account I had to wait to go into the shop the following day. Must have been people lumping on as odds has been slashed to 66/1, still stuck a tenner on it though.