Frank Mcparland - Chief Scout.

WATBB

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I`m seriously chuffed, for me it shows we are now right back on track (in a footballing sense) both on and off the field.

Its been sickening to watch our Club being pulled apart & hawked off, so it`s fucking great seeing the rebuilding going so well. Loving it!

Really believe now that the Manager & SDoW will have us ready for a right good go by next year, good times ahead I hope. :gerbad:

if Frank McParland is an awful appointment (which most people would agree he isn't),

Then prove it then to back up your claims instead of just spouting negative nonsense on the internet. I bet you can't prove it. We've been waiting for this for 2 years, it is good news, so it is surprising that this would be your reaction especially when you don't know Frank

There's no way he is a bad appointment. If he is a bad appointment who is a good one then?? I bet you couldn't find me another head of recruitment with a better record than him who would be better for the club? McParland has already worked with our manager(s) so we know they will work together

I lay down the most blatant bait I've ever used and get bites

if Frank McParland is an awful appointment (which most people would agree he isn't),

Then prove it then to back up your claims instead of just spouting negative nonsense on the internet. I bet you can't prove it. We've been waiting for this for 2 years, it is good news, so it is surprising that this would be your reaction especially when you don't know Frank

There's no way he is a bad appointment. If he is a bad appointment who is a good one then?? I bet you couldn't find me another head of recruitment with a better record than him who would be better for the c7lub? McParland has already worked with our manager(s) so we know they will work together

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't upset the girl.....

haha I'm not upset or a girl,

I just like to defend our club online on the Forum (and in real life too) when people say views which harm the club's reputation which don't seem to be true :P .

I lay down the most blatant bait I've ever used and get bites

you got me mate good one lol I need to be wary of not getting caught by bait like that

I just like to defend our club online on the Forum (and in real life too) when people say views which harm the club's reputation which don't seem to be true :P .

you got me mate good one lol I need to be wary of not getting caught by bait like that

Wouldn't might but that wasn't even that good

Know nothing about him. Why is this great news? All i have read is he is pals with Mr Warburton and was sacked by Liverpool. Delighted we have made inroads with regards scouting though. Was it him who spotted the 2 guys from Brentford who are valued at £9m?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Frank+McParland

Know nothing about him. Why is this great news? All i have read is he is pals with Mr Warburton and was sacked by Liverpool. Delighted we have made inroads with regards scouting though. Was it him who spotted the 2 guys from Brentford who are valued at £9m?

Being fair Andre Gray was a bit of a no-brainer for most but the fact he chose Brentford over a number of other clubs says a lot for the management team that is now esconced at Ibrox.

Wasn't it Frank McParland you were defending?

That being said,i agree with you,he will be a good appointment and a step up from wee Stevie at IT.

Great appointment. In same wavelength as w & w and knows what they want in a player. Knows what is needed in modern scouting setup and will have numerous contacts from his time at Liverpool. Know from Brentford fans they rated him highly.

Great news.

A few months ago he did an interview saying how the gaffer had been talking to him about the Club and how much he was enjoying it. Not only is it a solid appointment, but it further adds to the fact that Warburton is here for the long run.

Great news.

A few months ago he did an interview saying how the gaffer had been talking to him about the Club and how much he was enjoying it. Not only is it a solid appointment, but it further adds to the fact that Warburton is here for the long run.

And also sends out a message to the rest of Scotland.......we're well on the way to recovery....look out all you who put the boot in, we're coming to get you.

What's that noise I can hear?

Is it SPFL arseholes twitching at another step in the Rangers recovery?

Having a scouting network in place is something we've been crying out for the last 3 years, the fact it's someone credible is added bonus.