Bbc: Price Of Football Survey

Ace

I see Dungcaster is at it again, claiming responsibility for an increase in attendances that is almost entirely driven by Rangers.

SPFL chief-executive Neil Doncaster said the BBC's findings show clubs "continue to invest significant time, money and effort in making the game as affordable and attractive as possible to fans".

Really Neil? Crowds across the SPFL are up 80,000 year-on-year. Rangers games at Ibrox account for over 60,000 of that. Aberdeen account for another 11,000. Doesn't seem like the other 40 clubs are really making much of an effort at all Neil.

I see us and Liverpool have the dearest cuppa tea at £2.50.

I've never actually had a tea at Ibrox, is it a good cuppa?

£2.50 for a cup of Bovril anaw !!

They are buying these sealed cups in crates of 150 for about 30p a cup and then just adding hot water, so I'm paying £2.20 just for boiled water.

Scandalous !!

According to this survey the prices have fallen in the spl, until we go up obviously. Can't see a mention of Hibs ridiculous £28 a ticket.

More should be done on our part if am honest to subsidse some of these prices, also the price of tea etc should be reduced but other than that I think Rangers are quite well priced, £18 to sit in the broomloan is great for a game of football IMO

According to this survey the prices have fallen in the spl, until we go up obviously. Can't see a mention of Hibs ridiculous £28 a ticket.

More should be done on our part if am honest to subsidse some of these prices, also the price of tea etc should be reduced but other than that I think Rangers are quite well priced, £18 to sit in the broomloan is great for a game of football IMO

Contrast that to £29 + booking fee for the Club Deck against QOTS !!

I know the standard of football under Warburton has been night and day from what we have had over the past 5 years but £30 for a Championship game?

Mon !!