Nicky Law

MikeyM

I have been a big critic of his,however, credit where it's due, I think he has been fantastic the past few games and long may it continue. I think he is playing really of late and long may it continue. I hope he continues to prove me wrong to doubt his ability ?

You can tell the difference now. He actually tries to create chances. That's what was so absent last season. He made some great runs and a few killer passes that the men in front of him did nothing with. Deserves to start on Sunday, as does Holt. Jason Holt is the bargain of the century.

Thinking he was harshly criticised last season. Scored a load of goals for us and creating countless chances despite the team trying to bypass the midfield in their approach. The drop of the shoulder and quick acceleration on the ball away from an opponent is second to none.

I always knew Nicky Law was a skillful player. I've never criticized him. Last year was the worst coached Rangers team in history and he seemed to be the scapegoat despite being the top goal scorer. With our football style ( possession ), it suits his game. Not the best in a tackle but that's okay.

Not usually a fan but thought he was without doubt best player on the park tonight

This this this :)

I was sitting with 4 other Bears and all 5 of us made Law man of the match.

He was in about everything - looking for the ball.

I can't fault his performance other than giving the ball away too cheaply now and then but that can be improved/worked on.

He has clearly worked hard in training and seems to have a better attitude now.

Came on as sub last couple of games and did well to earn his start last night.

Not getting carried away though as Shiels was doing well as sub then struggled a bit starting.

He certainly has bundles of energy and should fit in well with the style of football we like to play. Must admit he has impressed over the past 3 games or so.

He is good, but sometimes he gives the ball away in a silly manor

I've seen him take on 2-3 players, doing a lot of hard work and then when it comes to passing he messes up.

He is doing great, don't get me wrong.

Do you mean something like this?

MG_4007-Waddesdon-Manor.jpg

I wouldn't worry if he gives the ball away there, as it'll probably just be a kick about. (tu)

He has played well this season but anybody saying they didn't give him criticism last season or that people were harsh on him have a word with yourselves ffs.

I'm happy to give him another chance in this new squad as I think there is a player in him but let's not rewrite history, last season he was horrendous and the effort he put in was nothing short of pathetic.