Spfl To Hold Crisis Talks On Friday.

GMac

It would be wise, would it not, if several MD's, Chair-persons or Board members of the 5,000-and-odd companies out there (quoted by one tax expert the other day) who could be dragged into a shit load of back taxes contacted BDO or someone involved in this legal mess to help fund a 'class action' type of appeal which could be done on the QT for the EBT.

If HMRC get away with this then they and their fellow EBT users will be in deep doggy-poo should they do nothing.

Just saying like...................

the question is, how and who could manage these interested parties ?

Getting them all involved is certainly the way forward.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the SPFL board. I'm sure they'll give us a fair hearing... :rolleyes:

Neil Doncaster, chairman Ralph Topping, Duncan Fraser (Aberdeen), Eric Riley (Celtic), Stephen Thompson (Dundee United), Eric Drysdale (Raith Rovers) and Mike Mulraney (Alloa Athletic) and Ken Ferguson (Brechin City).

Reads like a PIRA memberslist

So that makes it alright, we accept it and we continue to take part in a competition that is corrupt, ran by people that are morally corrupt and have an obvious agenda against us? That make us worse than them, as we really should know better. We are not here as whipping boys to the taig led, hate filled agenda against us. What will it be next for us, hangings at Glasgow Cross?!

Did I fucking say we just accept it?

Absolutely. I wish people would stop going on about how they want to go to the 11th level of English football or something. It is not happening, it would not be allowed to happen for Rangers or anyone else. It's not even up for discussion.

(tu)

Absolutely. I wish people would stop going on about how they want to go to the 11th level of English football or something. It is not happening, it would not be allowed to happen for Rangers or anyone else. It's not even up for discussion.

Who says the 11 tier, conference is 5th tier. But you would prefer if we were fucked over time after time. I wonder about some of the people on here at times, some come across as taig factor 10.

Who says the 11 tier, conference is 5th tier. But you would prefer if we were fucked over time after time. I wonder about some of the people on here at times, some come across as taig factor 10.

yes....i think most people realise that moving is a bit of a pipe dream - but whats the alternative? the answer is :sit and keep taking it up the shitter.

I am suggesting it as an ace up our sleeve , a simple enquiry to the fa would do because its enough to start a media storm and you can guarantee arses will be flapping down hampden way . The notion is no less rediculous than some of the reasons they are hitting out with for stripping titles

The SPFL are biased against Rangers. I never remember them actually trying to help Rangers once in all of this time, only punish us unfairly. Even like when Southhampton paid an £800,000 fee for Steven Davis right when we were sent to Div 3, and the corrupt SFA withheld that for some reason and kept it themselves in our hour of need. When Portsmouth went into Admin, the English FA actually gave them money to help, not started to corroborate a witchhunt against the club with sanctions and panels to judge us at every possible opportunity for 4 and a half years. We are the most watched team on TV in Scotland too, and the dodgy SPFL dish out only like 5% to the TV money to us at the moment, and Aberdeen etc all hoover up our share just because they are in Premiership.

Bears wanting to run away. :anguish: This is our country, it's high time we took it back. Wake up from our apathetic coma and stand up to be counted.

Exactly if your home got infested by vermin you wouldn't just abandon it!! You would do something to get rid of the vermin!!

If they strip titles is every fan of every club incuding our own,sponsor and TV company who showed Scottish football all going to get our money back when they basically state those seasons were a fraud?

The legal ramifications would be huge and if UEFA and FIFA have any thing to do with it title stripping wont and cannot happen.

If they strip titles is every fan of every club incuding our own,sponsor and TV company who showed Scottish football all going to get our money back when they basically state those seasons were a fraud?

The legal ramifications would be huge and if UEFA and FIFA have any thing to do with it title stripping wont and cannot happen.

It is the most unbelievable can of worms ... an open door for every sore loser to have results reversed

We've already had one judge declaring there was "no sporting advantage"

If that's not considered as acceptable enough, then there are two further strands that would require to be fully answered before they could even consider "title stripping".

1. The prosecution would have to prove that Rangers, as an employer, wouldn't or couldn't have found a way to pay additional costs or taxes should it have been needed.

And even if they were able to prove that we couldn't pay, then a second question would need to be asked of those employees who "benefitted"...;

2. "Would you (Barry Ferguson, Fernando Ricksen, Arthur Numan, Stefan Klos etc etc etc) have signed for Rangers if you weren't offered the salary/benefits you were offered at the time? i.e. Would you have played for Rangers for less?"

How many do you reckon would have said NO?

It is the most unbelievable can of worms ... an open door for every sore loser to have results reversed

If a club breaks the Financial Fair Play Rules are we going to start stripping them of any titles won?

You could then go further and say that any club in debt is cheating then.

We genuinely have taken our eyes of our enemies last year .We should have known they would be coming at us again .Wee prick Murrays dignified silence got us fucking nowhere

It's very true but now nothing should surprise us when it comes to the lengths our enemies will go to to destroy us and we know if we are to win we must begin fighting fire with fire

We've already had one judge declaring there was "no sporting advantage"

If that's not considered as acceptable enough, then there are two further strands that would require to be fully answered before they could even consider "title stripping".

1. The prosecution would have to prove that Rangers, as an employer, wouldn't or couldn't have found a way to pay additional costs or taxes should it have been needed.

And even if they were able to prove that we couldn't pay, then a second question would need to be asked of those employees who "benefitted"...;

2. "Would you (Barry Ferguson, Fernando Ricksen, Arthur Numan, Stefan Klos etc etc etc) have signed for Rangers if you weren't offered the salary/benefits you were offered at the time? i.e. Would you have played for Rangers for less?"

How many do you reckon would have said NO?

There's another question ahead of that and that is did this breach any of the rules in place at the time. The answer I believe is no, the only breach was the non declaration and that has been dealt with already. If you gain an advantage through something that isn't against the rules in place you cannot be punished for it, it's the same as saying any team with better players has a sporting advantage

The rabid on line bigots and arseholes from all the other teams in Scotland that were frothing at the mouth and calling for sell out Saturday(the only supporters that managed a sell out Saturday was the bears) as they don't need us will be shouting loud for our titles and cups to be stripped,Well they can fuck off as we must fight tooth and nail to stop this happening.

I dont think theres infighting over Ashley and King, I think anyone who thinks that Ashley has a big support on here is just deluding themselves to look for an argument. Most fans dont want this protest on saturday because its Remembrance Day and then arseholes go "oh you must be an Ashley lover then" because theyre arseholes.

Id say the majority are backing King or giving him the benefit of the doubt. But theres some who cant handle any criticism of King at all and spit the dummy out when folk call him out for something.

I doubt there is a single fan who is happy with the retail deal, its just most of us want to get on with it and look to the future while some still want us living in doom and gloom. There is no King vs Ashley battle. Just folk wanting to cause a ruckus and the rest of us wanting to get on with it and be football fans again.

Everyone wants to get on with being football fans again. Some want to go about that in different ways. Unfortunately we have people like yourself calling guys who are getting off their arse and doing something about it 'arseholes'. The rest of Scottish football are united in taking away what Rangers have won, and we are on here calling each other names.

We really need to get a fucking grip and fight back.