Spfl To Hold Crisis Talks On Friday.

GMac

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh they would dare, they already did with the five way agreement before.

They want to take them, and I think we are going to be in for a fight here. I hope our board have the stomach for it ( I said in another thread that I think this current board will have more heart for this particular fight than previous boards)

But according to The Dude the 5 way agreement was Greens fault :o

Just to keep this thread going caus it is pretty important but, I believe newco agreed to take on the football debts of oldco, possibly in the 5 way agreement. Now does that mean money only or could it mean a points deduction transferred to us. Or in fact something worse. I may be way off beam here caus emotions are pretty high but just how much could we suffer because of the previous agreements.

Just to keep this thread going caus it is pretty important but, I believe newco agreed to take on the football debts of oldco, possibly in the 5 way agreement. Now does that mean money only or could it mean a points deduction transferred to us. Or in fact something worse. I may be way off beam here caus emotions are pretty high but just how much could we suffer because of the previous agreements.

Anyone got the detail of the 5 way agreement?

Murray must have it.

Everyone wants to get on with being football fans again. Some want to go about that in different ways. Unfortunately we have people like yourself calling guys who are getting off their arse and doing something about it 'arseholes'. The rest of Scottish football are united in taking away what Rangers have won, and we are on here calling each other names.

We really need to get a fucking grip and fight back.

The only group interested in taking the fight to the enemy are the VBs, other groups are too interested in lining their own coffers.

Who says the 11 tier, conference is 5th tier. But you would prefer if we were fucked over time after time. I wonder about some of the people on here at times, some come across as taig factor 10.

First of all, stop throwing terms like taig round to people just because they disagree with you. Secondly, we are not going into the conference. Why would they let us in? Which team would you get rid of in order to allow us in? Which team would you refuse promotion to in order to allow us in? It is not fucking happening. Pointing out facts does not make anyone a taig. We should be looking at the battles that can be won, not living in some sort of daydream.

gonna stick my neck out and say the SPFL are legally powerless to punish us further as it was dealt with by the old SPL company and all the trophies were won under the SPL company,which no longer exists.

We have already been punished with a 250K fine after the Lord Nimmo Smith ruling would additional punishment not amount to 'double jeopardy' or does that not apply in today's New Scotland.

Yet these tarrier bastards still have never been punished for the vile acts committed on their watch in their premises by one of their own.

We have already been punished with a 250K fine after the Lord Nimmo Smith ruling would additional punishment not amount to 'double jeopardy' or does that not apply in today's New Scotland.

Yet these tarrier bastards still have never been punished for the vile acts committed on their watch in their premises by one of their own.

true but they`ll be onto the red-faced rat at Harper McLeod to get him to write some new rules again!

STV news just said that the SPFL cabal are staying tightlipped after their meeting.

Perhaps the bhastards are waiting to see if there's an appeal.

They have already proven to be brass necked enough not to wait on any appeal.

Probably speak next week to say there will be another meeting and resolutions (that we won't know of until after the fact) will be voted upon (being such a democratic institution) and we will be in for another shafting as the outcome.

First of all, stop throwing terms like taig round to people just because they disagree with you. Secondly, we are not going into the conference. Why would they let us in? Which team would you get rid of in order to allow us in? Which team would you refuse promotion to in order to allow us in? It is not fucking happening. Pointing out facts does not make anyone a taig. We should be looking at the battles that can be won, not living in some sort of daydream.

A few facts: your first post had no facts in it but was full of assumptions. Who did I call a taig? If Rangers quit Scottish football they are free to ask to join any FA in Europe; it may be the English or it could be the Dutch that would be up to Rangers and no one else and no one can stop them quitting Scottish football. If they joined England in the conference no team needs to be refused promotion as they can increase the size of the league (they have done it before (always check your facts)) with the same promotion rules as before(they have done that before as well). You have shown a complete lack of analytical or critical thinking but spouted using the word fact and thinking that then makes it a fact. Before you come on and pretend you know what you are talking about look up what a fact is before saying something is a fact when it really is your assumption.

STV news just said that the SPFL cabal are staying tightlipped after their meeting.

Perhaps the bhastards are waiting to see if there's an appeal.

No they're waiting until the tims to get beat again then they can deflect by using the big bad Rangers!

Now I could be wrong, but here's my take on this. The court has ruled we should have paid tax on the ebt's. So now hmrc has to put in a claim against the previous owner. It has already been said that they will get around 7p in the pound. Now I would think this is a long the lines of a cva. Which means if they get paid their 7p,that is the debt paid, therefore there is no dodging any tax. Did hearts not owe the taxman money & their cva was accepted, & that was their tax debt cleared? I'm probably wrong, but I'd have thought that would be the end of it.