First O'neill Now Sutton

K.A.I

How could it be an unfair sporting advantage, when ceptic used them too? It's just they decided to stop after getting an inside tip-off, either from Reid, or from those who were leaking documents about our case from within HMRC. Indeed, is that tip-off for our rivals an unfair sporting advantage, just as they punted their entire squad into the dubious and infamous "movie rights" schemes? Perhaps that's why some of them aren't keen on title-stripping, as it might lead to campaigns which would uncover their other dubious schemes, including the property deals and Cooperative Bank's very cooperative interest rate on their loans, in which Reid is said to have had an influence.

How could it be an advantage, when it was used against the Club to scare off investors, to the point that Whyte, now charged with a fraudulent takeover, was the only option?

How could it be an advantage when it lead to a rejected CVA, a top tier expulsion and triple relegation for finishing second?

How could it be an unfair advantage when half the English top tier was using them, with the FA helping 8 of them to mediate with HMRC, without ever considering penalties for any supposed unfair advantages?

CHRIS SUTTON insists Rangers can keep their titles – because they were won fair and square on the pitch.

The former Celtic star doesn’t want to be awarded the two SPL championships the Light Blues won against his Hoops during the EBT tax-dodging days at Ibrox.

HMRC’s court win this week has busted open the debate to strip Rangers of their wins from when the scheme was used between 2001 and 2010.

Sutton suffered final day heartache to Alex McLeish’s Rangers in 2003 and in 2005.

But the Record Sport columnist couldn’t care less what his Gers rivals picked up in their pay packets – as he insisted the Hoops had only themselves to blame.

Sutton said: “I am not interested in getting handed titles.

“I would be surprised if any of the players I played alongside felt that way. Rangers beat us fair and square.

“I really couldn’t give a s*** how they were getting paid.

“Those titles were won on the day and the fact was we blew it. It was our fault.

“Medals are won on the park – not in the courtroom.”

The SPFL board have been given a “factual update” following the decision.

League chiefs were not due to meet until later this month but yesterday held an emergency conference call to discuss the fall-out from the latest twist in the Ibrox saga.

A spokesman said: “The SPFL can confirm that its board held a short conference call this afternoon to allow for a factual update on the recent decision of the Inner House of the Court of Session.”

Fair play to Sutton for his comments but I'm more appreciative of MacNamaras because he said them at a time when we genuinely feared for our titles and copped a lot of flack from the darkside for it . Sutton has waited for Martin Oneils approval before sticking his neck out and can't help think he's come down on our side out of self interest as he now earns his living in Scotland .

Darren O'Dea on twitter :lol:

Haven't even kicked a ball and I think I might have doubled my SPL football winners medals to 4 today.

Do @RoyalMail deliver on Saturdays? Still waiting on a package from the @ScottishFA ...

Ironic that O'Dea comes out with this pish as his defending did more damage to them than a billion EBTs ever could.

How could it be an unfair sporting advantage, when ceptic used them too? It's just they decided to stop after getting an inside tip-off, either from Reid, or from those who were leaking documents about our case from within HMRC. Indeed, is that tip-off for our rivals an unfair sporting advantage, just as they punted their entire squad into the dubious and infamous "movie rights" schemes? Perhaps that's why some of them aren't keen on title-stripping, as it might lead to campaigns which would uncover their other dubious schemes, including the property deals and Cooperative Bank's very cooperative interest rate on their loans, in which Reid is said to have had an influence.

How could it be an advantage, when it was used against the Club to scare off investors, to the point that Whyte, now charged with a fraudulent takeover, was the only option?

How could it be an advantage when it lead to a rejected CVA, a top tier expulsion and triple relegation for finishing second?

How could it be an unfair advantage when half the English top tier was using them, with the FA helping 8 of them to mediate with HMRC, without ever considering penalties for any supposed unfair advantages?

Bang on m8

Was browsing my dads daily express yesterday and nearly fell off my seat when I saw Charlie Nicholas coming out very strongly against any form of title stripping. All these mhanks coming out in support of us actually makes me think they have something to hide....

Sorry to be pedantic Oleg but we were not relegated, we were demoted. There is a subtle but significant difference.

None of these no marks opinions have any relevance at all.

Well, maybe because of who runs this corrupt game in Scotland these days, but they don't make the decisions and should just shut the fuck up, or he might find himself lying down, permanently!

None of these no marks opinions have any relevance at all.

Well, maybe because of who runs this corrupt game in Scotland these days, but they don't make the decisions and should just shut the fuck up, or he might find himself lying down, permanently!

Ditto

I'm sick of some folk almost rejoicing cause a couple of picks who fuckin hate us are prepared to state the truth for once in their lives

Ditto

I'm sick of some folk almost rejoicing cause a couple of picks who fuckin hate us are prepared to state the truth for once in their lives

Your missing the bigger picture - the more of these people that come out like this, the better.

Liewell's lap dogs, O'Petrie from Hivs and O'Thompson from Scumdee Untied will be making waves and will be lobbying right now to feck us over.

Rhats then.

Rhats now.

Rhats forever.

As my ol' mama used to say "Skhum is a skhum does".

Feck Them