Holt

KingKirk

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me the reason that Holt I shining, is that he is the player who makes the most creative runs. We have all this possession, which can come to nothing, but the movement of Holt is consistently unlocking the teams that park the bus, wither it is as provider or scorer. I would like to think that when we play teams who are prepared to have a go he will reach the heights of Durrant

Seriously? you are using them 3 somehow managing to get top flight clubs as an example?

Besides no-one's saying that our players couldn't get a top flight club. They could, easily. In fact most of them would walk into a lot of Championship clubs IMO. The debate is are they good enough to beat Celtic for the league?

The answer is yes. We could beat them. I agree we need to add some players to strengthen our squad but most of the squad we have are good enough. We need a good striker and a holding midfielder then we'll be good to go IMO.

Celtic are shite.

As for the debate about Holt. He was one the best players on the park for me on Saturday. I couldn't believe it when he was subbed and Zalalem was left on.

The answer is yes. We could beat them. I agree we need to add some players to strengthen our squad but most of the squad we have are good enough. We need a good striker and a holding midfielder then we'll be good to go IMO.

Celtic are shite.

As for the debate about Holt. He was one the best players on the park for me on Saturday. I couldn't believe it when he was subbed and Zalalem was left on.

Your entitled to your opinion but I think it's mental lol sorry

Your entitled to your opinion but I think it's mental lol sorry

I'm an optimist when it comes to the tinks! I honestly think that our players are good enough but we need to strengthen our squad. I don't think the players are ready at this moment and the first OF game will be a complete shocker for them. I don't think anyone can prepare a player for the poisonous atmosphere they will encounter at these games! They will learn though and I have no doubt that we will be a challenge for them next season.

I stand by my comments on Holt though. I think he is a good player and for me is underrated by some (although not a £5m player :D )!

Surprised anybody takes 'a gallant pioneer' serious when he spouts nonsense like McKay has offered nothing.

That did it for me,thought he was rheeking back then and still do.

Holt is a cracking wee player and will improve with age,of that i am sure.

Most folk agree with me, must be you in the minority who's standards have slipped.