When Is A 5 Year Contract Not A 5 Year Contract?

10million is the starting price for any player they sell it seems.

Lets hope our negotiations are as good as there's when that time comes.

Tav

Rob

Wallace

Wilson

Fod

waggy

Are all 5million players atm come CL time they'll be worth 8-10million and I wouldn't sell for a penny under both valuations tbh

10million is the starting price for any player they sell it seems.

Lets hope our negotiations are as good as there's when that time comes.

Tav

Rob

Wallace

Wilson

Fod

waggy

Are all 5million players atm come CL time they'll be worth 8-10million and I wouldn't sell for a penny under both valuations tbh

What the fuck you been smoking mate?

As much as we hate the vermin, they are smashing it every summer with players being sold

Imagine how bad the finances would be with no CL football and not have the £20m + for VVD, Wanyama, Mathews etc

They are raking it In and its all the PR and the press hyping them up where as with us, we get a half decent player and we are being quoted 6 figures rather than 7.

Possibly not since admin but def before.

The fee we got for jelavic was shocking.

They were quoting £1.5m for Steven Davis.

I mean c'mon , he's been outstanding for Southampton the last few yrs.

Even dundee Utd are at it.

That young lad Fraser in midfield, played about 3 games and was being quoted with EPL clubs ready to offer £2m +

How good has he been now then eh ?

They certainly like to put each other in the shop window , ffs I heard brazil on talksport this morning ,talking up stubbs for the fulham job :lol:

The Express said the bookies had him down for Reading....LOL

Will we see a statement from hivs or questions asked by Scottish Journos

Rip into them for it all we want, but half the time they manage to pull it off. Then you get posters on here getting ridiculed in the bears den for suggesting one or two of our players could be valued at 1-2mil. I'd much rather we were challenging clubs rather that biting the hand off the first pish offer we receive.

imagine a club bigging up its players to sell them for multi millions

issueuck that, lets pay them off like we did with the pay of chris burke etc :anguish:

how anyone can laugh at the intarriers transfer policy given whaat we have witnessed for over 2 decades is beyond me

We did quite well with Hutton, Cuellar and Boumsong, although the first 2 did at least get to a European final at least. Comes down to exposure imo, once we are back in Europe we will at least be able to draw that kind of interest again.

I wonder if this might be down to his horrid treatmeant from fans, better off moving him on than dealing with the real issue :pipe:

I don't think they get anything like the fees touted, I can see Liewell selling for less on the condition that the buyer agrees not to deny whatever figure the tims decide to make up to their stupid fans.

Teams down south don't normally respect our league enough to pay daft money for unknowns, which is what most of their guys were.

In my opinion.