Waghorn Not Good Enough

MacBoyd

No it's not.

Waghorn was on target, has the keeper not been there it would've been in.

It's the goalkeeper that saved the penalty, not Waghorn missing. It was an excellent save on the keeper behalf.

Aye he was on target but did it hit the net ? no, it's still a miss in my book.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's struggling a bit now and should have been subbed yesterday, maybe he has hit a bit of a wall as he's leading the line on his own all the time. He always has the chance of scoring and i think that's why Warburtons stuck with him which is understandable.

He's the best striker we have but in the long term he'll probably find that his place will be a good supporting act for a better striker.

I don't think he'll score as many goals once we move up a level because he's too wasteful and he won't get as many chances as he is just now but he has enough about him to be a good second striker and chip in with 10-15 goals a season.

They obviously thought he was terrible in all 38 games he played in the season he was there. I know a Wigan fan who would rather their half wit manager had left than the trio we signed from them.

Caldwell was in the door two minutes and got shot of them.

There is no such thing as a Wigan fan expect Marky.

Cummings and Feruz are better players. As is Sibbald in the position Waghorn plays.

As if I'm going to listen to you. I've never seen you talk positively about our team.

I've got every faith in waghorn, the rest of the sqaud (bar clark) and the management team.

Almost as if I'm a supporter of rangers or something.

Also, cummings has been with hibs since 2013 iirc. Waghorn has been with Rangers for about 6 months now. There is nothing wrong with needing time adjusting to new surroundings.

Cummings and Feruz are better players. As is Sibbald in the position Waghorn plays.

Are you off your fucking head? Feruz has 6 appearances all season and has scored sweet fuck all and Waghorn has 6 more goals than Cummings already. Never a hope in hell you're a Rangers fan