***the Official Rangers Vs Hibernian Thread***

Jamie0202

All I want is for the support to keep behind the team, no matter what happens. I'll take any victory, but I'm hoping were due a performance to put down a marker.

I'm pretty certain the stadium is going to be bouncing tomorrow before the game, hopefully like you say, we'll put in a good performance and put these middens back in their box.

Really looking forward to tomorrow, might even take go to my seat more than 5 mins before the game starts :)

Who said that ya bellend.

All I'm doing us stating what I was told. It may be accurate or it may not but the whole idea of a fans forum and match threads is to pass info to fellow fans.

All we want to know is who yir mate is and what credibility he has ? Does he know any of the players? Make the tea for the guy that makes the coffee?

When was the last match we got a freekick right on the edge of the box? It seems to me teams are making sure any tackles are perfect so as not to give away free kicks, or they don't tackle and wait for the ball through.

I'd be surprised if Hibs gave away any tomorrow. We need to take this into account. Try and dribble through the middle rather than pass it through.

Mate text saying team meant to be set up 4-1-3-2

If true the only way I can see it fitting is with something like:

Wes

Tav. Kiernan. Wilson. Wallace

Ball

Holt. Halliday. Law

Mckay or Miller. Waghorn

Wasn't that how we lined up against Hibs in Edinburgh in November when they won 2-1? On the attack, it ended up being a 3-5-3 with Kiernan, Wilson and Ball in the back.

When was the last match we got a freekick right on the edge of the box? It seems to me teams are making sure any tackles are perfect so as not to give away free kicks, or they don't tackle and wait for the ball through.

I'd be surprised if Hibs gave away any tomorrow. We need to take this into account. Try and dribble through the middle rather than pass it through.

I think Hibs will defend with 9 behind the ball and look to hit Cummings and Malonga with the long ball.