***the Official Rangers Vs Hibernian Thread***

Jamie0202

Nothing to do with ripping anything, hes missed a couple that's the way it goes, ive nothing against Waghorn taking it but if it was my choice that's what I'd do.

The first time his kick got saved was because the goalie knew waggys tactics. He almost always hits the bottom left of the net.

Against the Falkirk goalie (who was having a good game) he did change it to bottom right. So on that account I'd say it's not waggys fault. More power maybe but we shouldn't be relying on penalty's to get us games

Nothing to do with ripping anything, hes missed a couple that's the way it goes, ive nothing against Waghorn taking it but if it was my choice that's what I'd do.

Well, good thing it isn't your choice. Waghorn will come through that and be a better player for it. There is talent there, and if we succeed this season Waghorn will be at the centre of it. Best natural player we have; a gem of a player.

Well, good thing it isn't your choice. Waghorn will come through that and be a better player for it. There is talent there, and if we succeed this season Waghorn will be at the centre of it. Best natural player we have; a gem of a player.

Ha ha I wasn't suggesting he isn't a decent player, just that id have Halliday on the penalties

It wasn't an empty goal he was shooting into; the goalkeeper saved it. I bet the next penalty he takes he scores.

Strangely enough I realise it wasn't an empty goal he was shooting at, plenty of teams rotate penalty takers after a miss or two I wasn't suggesting he should be out the team ffs it's just a personal preference of mine that's all.

Strangely enough I realise it wasn't an empty goal he was shooting at, plenty of teams rotate penalty takers after a miss or two I wasn't suggesting he should be out the team ffs it's just a personal preference of mine that's all.

If you're going to rotate it then rotate it, but you were suggesting, or you seemed to suggest, that Halliday take them because Waghorn missed his.

Starting to get that deep nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach and I fucking love it.

I've got a feeling we will see a performance tomorrow from the gers. For weeks now we have had to listen to Stubbs talking pish.

Time to put him and his pishy team into touch.

90 minutes of blood, guts and determination n send them packing in no doubt we mean business.

All together now........................

Get the boot stuck right into these cunts from the get go if you ask me ...

most of the players on our team don't have the 'boot stuck in' talent as part of their repertoire.

and we have and will suffer for it unless addressed.

Warbs builds his teams with skill with an enforcer (Eustace type) to mind them.

while we don't have a natural 'minder' Halliday has the potential and Kiernan and Ball have shown they are capable back up.

be assured hivs, from the off, will have borderline yellow/red card tackles on our softer skilled players - Zelalem and Nathan.

if they aren't protected - we are fucked.

better to start only one of them, and whatever hiv player gives it to our skilled player, he must be tackled hard right away with the clear message - fuck around with these guys and you'll be in Stobhill.

some will argue - they will have to learn to look after themselves.

well, it just doesn't work that way unfortunately, history shows that the Hendersons are only allowed to play their game because of the Greigs, Forsyths, Hurlocks, Souness etc

and those who think the ref will protect Zelalem and Nathan are in Neverland.

hivs are coming at us physically because, other than their 10 men behind the ball and looking to score on the break tactic, they have nothing else.

so Warbs, are we ready?

Aye, Ready!