Derek Lyle

now then forever

Just out of interest does anybody know if he's a Rangers fan?

He was involved in a bit of confrontation with the Hib's crowd after the game on Saturday, and then one or two players in the tunnel. After the ref dropping the ball at the Hib's player's feet rather than doing a proper drop ball and not letting Hutton back on the pitch. One of my mates was at the game and he apparently done a 'flute' sign to the crowd... :pipe:

Definitely a bear.Goes to our games when he can.

Just out of interest does anybody know if he's a Rangers fan?

He was involved in a bit of confrontation with the Hib's crowd after the game on Saturday, and then one or two players in the tunnel. After the ref dropping the ball at the Hib's player's feet rather than doing a proper drop ball and not letting Hutton back on the pitch. One of my mates was at the game and he apparently done a 'flute' sign to the crowd... :pipe:

Seen him going into the wee rangers club after a game against us when i went to back to my car.

I think he must be.

The ref made the best pass of the game when he rolled the ball to the Hibs player, never seen anything like it done before when a bounce up was due. It was the refs last game before he retired ,given the refs in their last game get to choose where they officiate maybe he was doing a favour for his favourite team

The ref made the best pass of the game when he rolled the ball to the Hibs player, never seen anything like it done before when a bounce up was due. It was the refs last game before he retired ,given the refs in their last game get to choose where they officiate maybe he was doing a favour for his favourite team