Halliday & Fyvie

rfc1990

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. Surely it should be seen as '1 incident' and dealt with as such, meaning the cheat gets his ban and the player that got cheated gets cleared.

What a lot of shite. It's laughable the way the SFA deal with these things.

it is 2 different incidents the compliance officer gives the 2 match ban but the appeal has to go to the appeals comittee and due to time of year the 7th jan is next day

i would bear in mind that they could still use video evidence against halliday for the kick he had at fyvie. if they dont do that then the red card will be changed to a yellow

it is 2 different incidents the compliance officer gives the 2 match ban but the appeal has to go to the appeals comittee and due to time of year the 7th jan is next day

i would bear in mind that they could still use video evidence against halliday for the kick he had at fyvie. if they dont do that then the red card will be changed to a yellow

Exactly, if it's just the alleged head butt incident the the red will be reduced to a yellow for reacting with aggression.

Good news as it looks as if it going to get dropped.

Looks more like the compliance officer has penned these in his diary for hearing rather than an outcome to me.

On a slightly different topic, but relevant, is this the same guy who would be taking reports of chanting?

They have to do it that way. Fairly logical to assume it will be rescinded given Fyvie has been banned.

Not really. The kick isn't mentioned.

This looks like what the match delegate has put forward to the compliance officer.

Someone correct me if I'm getting this wrong please.

Not really. The kick isn't mentioned.

This looks like what the match delegate has put forward to the compliance officer.

Someone correct me if I'm getting this wrong please.

It seems to me that Fyvie and Hibs have accepted a two game ban, starting immediately.

Our Andy will have his appeal on 7th Jan, which means he can play until that hearing. Since Fyvie has been found guilty, common sense would say Andy will win, but it is the SFA we are working with. I could well be wrong. :D

It seems to me that Fyvie and Hibs have accepted a two game ban, starting immediately.

Our Andy will have his appeal on 7th Jan, which means he can play until that hearing. Since Fyvie has been found guilty, common sense would say Andy will win, but it is the SFA we are working with. I could well be wrong. :D

I'm reading Fyvies as an indictment with an outcome of a 2 match ban if Hibs accept it immediately.

I guess we will find out in the evening news exactly what is going on here.

I do agree that Halliday should be available this weekend though with the hearing being on the 7th.

I thought they spent quite a bit of money on a committee to be set up immediately to stop clubs using this to have a player available for the next match a few years ago?