Premierships Most Under Rated Player?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always been impressed with Dembele at Spurs. Very elegant, assured and comfortable on the ball, has a bit of dig about him and does a lot of unnoticed breaking up of play. Great awareness and vision, and can pick out passes for fun. Classy player.

Really seems to be pushing on this year too.

I've mentioned before on other threads but the glimpses I have seen of young Jordan Thompson, I can see a lot of similarities between the two and if he progresses anything like Dembele then we'll have a helluva player on our hands.........

It's the most overrated league in the world with the most overrated shite in the world.

Only league that would have ever Spunked nearly 50 odd million on peter crouch. 33 million on cunts like Barry and milner.

Horrendous shity league that gives teams 50 odd million for being on the telly 3 times if they're lucky whilst us and the taigs get about 40 quid, a power card and bottle of irn bru.

Steven Davis....

But agree with Rfc52,the premiership is overrated to fuck and really lacks quality.

Every fuckin team in England sings that same fucking chant,with words amended......

Chelsea version "we know what we are,we know what we are......champions of england we know what we are"

Does my fuckin head in and watching on tv it's not like you know what they are chanting.

Like the Billy boys,when we sang big trophies but folk thought we were singing big bad banned words