My Jason Holt Tribute Video

Falcon Punch

Love the wee man. The most dynamic late run into the box midfielder since Durrant . Fans love him, he loves the fans, loves scoring goals and an absolute steal for 65k Holt can tackle, can head the ball .Can pass the ball and most of all his positional play and reading of the game is his strongest attribute.

Love the video ( thanks and well done) really like the Holt chant also.

Fantastic post. But the goal at 0.53 is a stand out. The angle is ridiculous and if I remember correctly it was a match changing goal? Maybe a draw at the time I can't remember? Anyway check the goalkeeper's reaction. "How the fuck did you beat me fae there?" I believe he was thinking.

To add, fast becoming my favourite player. Work rate is phenomenal. I said this the other day but I'd like to see that stat SKY used to do where it showed you the distance covered per player in a match. I think Holt is easily our hardest working player and will still be in our midfield when we're back in Europe in a season or two. Or three for the pessimists :P .