Rangers Confirm Pre-Contract Signings Of Crooks & Windass.

The Terry's Chocolate Orange Ibrox Stadium, surely?

Maybe could rename each stand.

We could have the Freddo Family Stand and the Terry's Chocolate Orange Stand either side of the Curly Wurly Club Deck.

I can understand him being a bit upset, but end of the day if I was a player about to sign for Rangers I would be singing it from the rooftops the sheer excitement of getting that type of opportunity would have been impossible to remain quiet.

Regarding the email the club received, well boo hoo, Rangers didn't even have to do that as it's a pre-contract agreement with the players.

Another one is at it now.

http://talkingbaws.com/2016/01/accrington-stanley-director-rips-into-rangers-just-read-your-history-all-slots-into-place/

David Lloyd, ex of cricket, now a director of AS is giving it some crap on twitter.

What are they trying to achieve?

What is he trying to imply?

Another one is at it now.

http://talkingbaws.com/2016/01/accrington-stanley-director-rips-into-rangers-just-read-your-history-all-slots-into-place/

David Lloyd, ex of cricket, now a director of AS is giving it some crap on twitter.

What are they trying to achieve?

Aye because this is the first time a player has ever been signed on a pre contract.... doh What a bitter whining bastard

What is he trying to imply?

Clearly DK spent £30 million to be build a time machine, gone back in time and invented the Bosman ruling before coming back to the future to steal Accringtons two best players.

Perhaps Accrington should have, I dunno, given them longer contracts mibbe...

Hate the game not the player.

These moany bastards need to take this up with the FA/SFA. Nothing illegal/underhand has taken place. Usual media storm kicking our club in the nuts at any given opportunity. Sick of it.

God knows we've been on the recieving end of this type of thing in the past, not least when we went into admin.