Rangers Confirm Pre-Contract Signings Of Crooks & Windass.

It's highly unlikely but I'd love to see Rangers take this Andy Holt guy to task. Rangers have done absolutely nothing wrong here. If he believes something is wrong, he'll have to do better than tweeting "it's well no fair" constantly.

This is what a Rangers fan said on the Stanley forums, fucking pathetic :lol:

"I agree with your owner though. A phone call is just courteous. Its not like us. Our new chairman is not rich by football owner standards and we have a long way to go, so he's obviously playing hardball with people...The guy looked like he was being greedy but seeing Rangers doing its business like that is a bit of an embarrassment."

"Hopefully negotiations are taking place that result in some sort of agreement that suits you lot better."

I don't give a fuck if it suits them or not, we followed the rules and we are paying them compensation. Its not our fault they never sold them earlier and they rejected contracts.

"I agree with your owner though. A phone call is just courteous. Its not like us. Our new chairman is not rich by football owner standards and we have a long way to go, so he's obviously playing hardball with people...The guy looked like he was being greedy but seeing Rangers doing its business like that is a bit of an embarrassment."

"Hopefully negotiations are taking place that result in some sort of agreement that suits you lot better."

I don't give a fuck if it suits them or not, we followed the rules and we are paying them compensation. Its not our fault they never sold them earlier and they rejected contracts.

That fan is an apologetic prick........no rules broken so get over yourself. Typical English mentality, how dare a club up here take their players for very little - karma is a total bitch, English clubs have taken Scottish players for years for very little through bigger wages being offered, etc.

Heard on TalkSport yesterday that Darren Gough was going on about the two players having come up to a big club like Rangers, albeit we're climbing our way back up, still a massive club. Why didn't anyone in England take a chance on these players?!? THAT'S the question the owner should be asking, we're no different to a European club from France, Germany or Italy taking the players. They can whinge all the they want, it won't change anything, business done and dusted and they're pissed off we've (again) done the business early and they've not had an opportunity to offer them to an English club that would've gotten them more money.

Away back to anonymity ya clown

was probably a non rangers fan in all honesty mate. Let's look at the big picture and not be naive, it was more likely to be a non rangers fan doing it for chuckles than a bear mate.

was probably a non rangers fan in all honesty mate. Let's look at the big picture and not be naive, it was more likely to be a non rangers fan doing it for chuckles than a bear mate.

He was saying stuff like our club is full of traditions and that as well, so I'm not sure. Either way, embarrassing.

What an embarrassment of a supporter. We have played by every rule in place and followed the correct procedure required... What are they hoping for? Who cares what they are wanting or thinking of the way it's been done. These are rules that are in place and have been followed. The players wanted to go and are now coming.

We do not need any agreement that suits them better, because there has been nothing done wrong. Just absolute moaners from Accrington making a mountain out of a molehill.

Seen the bheggars on FB/twitter have been going through both new boys previous tweets,trying to imply they are fans of their rhancid club.

As if it's some sort of point scoring exercise,yet the same pathetic cunts were happy to see Scott Allan sign for them .

Obsession gets worse the stronger we get.