NFL

Clemdog

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

No it's my real age ya vile bastard 

You've been posting on here 30 times a day for the last 10 years mate. If you educated yourself, got down the gym, and worked harder, your life would improve mate and then there's no need to sit on here all day acting like a fanny....

And no need to thank us tax payers for funding your meagre lifestyle.. 

2 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

You've been posting on here 30 times a day for the last 10 years mate. If you educated yourself, got down the gym, and worked harder, your life would improve mate and then there's no need to sit on here all day acting like a fanny....

Bit harsh. 

2 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

Well as a school kid I think you'll find that I sit in school doing fuck all, all-day.  Seemingly other than being groomed by fat American wannabes from Berkshire 

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Well as a school kid I think you'll find that I sit in school doing fuck all, all-day.  Seemingly other than being groomed by fat American wannabes from Berkshire 

What's with the obsession with schoolkids. Put the Buckie down and get some sleep. I'm off to work now as benefits won't pay for themselves!! 

3 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

What's with the obsession with schoolkids. Put the Buckie down and get some sleep. I'm off to work now as benefits won't pay for themselves!! 

I'm in work already but then I've not got the work ethic of a fenian bastard.

I'll see you on the next episode of to catch a predator