*****The Official Rangers v St Midden Thread*****

BlueboyG

I was going to post a team of second stringers as an unofficial team selection, then I had a look at who was left once the team was picked and we are pretty sparse in the squad numbers. Just shows how spoiled we were in years gone bye when the guy's that didn't play looked as though they could form a league winning team.

6 minutes ago, allgers said:

I was going to post a team of second stringers as an unofficial team selection, then I had a look at who was left once the team was picked and we are pretty sparse in the squad numbers. Just shows how spoiled we were in years gone bye when the guy's that didn't play looked as though they could form a league winning team.

Give it a couple of seasons and our under 21 team (full of 17, 18 and 19 year olds, playing the same system as the top team) ) could well be the second best team in Scotland if things go to plan.

Just now, tannerall said:

Give it a couple of seasons and our under 21 team (full of 17, 18 and 19 year olds, playing the same system as the top team) ) could well be the second best team in Scotland if things go to plan.

Always liked the idea of a colts team, OK it's never gonna happen for various reasons but its good to see Warburton giving them the nod.

• Clemdog changed the title to

Wes

Tav  Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Halliday

Zelalem        Holt

McKay      O'H        Forrester

I'm so confident of pumping them I might give Forrester a start. He needs game time as he might be important in the cup.

Potential banana peel here but I'm sure the focus is there.

I can't wait to see how O'Halloran does on the Ibrox pitch for the first time - he's going to have so much more space than he has in his brief appearances thus far. Having said that, I've been impressed with him. Crazy quick feet and an explosive burst of pace past his man when he wants to.

I'd set up:

Foderingham

Tavernier Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Holt Halliday Shiels

O'Halloran Miller McKay

7 hours ago, tannerall said:

:):blush: Cheers WW.

Am tempted to make the "Unofficial Match Thread" a regular.

Great place to have a wee bit of fun after the game, as well as before. and of course anyone can start it.

What do you think then. Yeah or Meh ?

Oh fo sho my nig

1 minute ago, allgers said:

I feel like I've got a stutter, keep having to repeat myself. I vote we have one Official thread and Keysersoze has the Official looking title either that or they duke it out in the Rangers Media car park. 

I predict 

KeyserSoze 1 - BlueBoyG 0

no wait ........ :dioufcheer: 

8 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Potential banana peel here but I'm sure the focus is there.

I can't wait to see how O'Halloran does on the Ibrox pitch for the first time - he's going to have so much more space than he has in his brief appearances thus far. Having said that, I've been impressed with him. Crazy quick feet and an explosive burst of pace past his man when he wants to.

I'd set up:

Foderingham

Tavernier Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Holt Halliday Shiels

O'Halloran Miller McKay

I picked MOH for his pace as well, these packed defenses don't play to his strengths. As you say the space at Ibrox will help.

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I predict 

KeyserSoze 1 - BlueBoyG 0

no wait ........ :dioufcheer: 

In like Flynn..  I hate these threads where you have to read everything before you post.

Wes

Tav.        Kiernan     Wilson.     Wallace

Holt.          Halliday.         Law

Forrester.     O hallaloran.         Mckay

60 mins-

Miller for Forrester

Zelalem for Law

70 mins

Holt for King with McKay dropping into the 3.

3-1 rangers