*****The Official Rangers v St Midden Thread*****

BlueboyG

I'm with the bold Dan Tannerall on this one.

We need more friendly, intelligent, informative, thoughtful posters of his ilk and less seething, shambolic, monosyllabic, moronic, Hallowe'en-cake-faced disasters.

'Mon the tannerall. :001:

13 hours ago, Dutchy said:

I stayed in Paisley for a short time and when I was in the centre I saw a young guy walking about with a hivs strip on. His old man must have moved through there for work, but my immediate thoughts were, Fuck I didn't know the buddies where that crap.:pipe:

Sorry to hear that, buddy. The PTSD can be worked on with therapy.

Uh-oh... I guess I shouldn't have called you 'buddy.'

GIF-cry-crying-lose-meltdown-sad-wine-wo

3 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

Ha Ha, I'm never affected by anything that anyone calls me on the internet. Although I do find it a great source of information on my amateur studies of wonky brainless internet trolls.

Best to make a positive from a negative as there's plenty negativity going around to last everyone for a few life times.

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

YAAAASSSSSS  cheers man, you truly are a "True Legend" - oh I canni wait for loads a posts and match stuff, bants, swearing at Clark and all that in my thread, cheers -

get it up you BlueboyG - Corky has deemed mine "official"   :P

oh wait - on second thoughts, fuck it! I'm at the game anyway :dioufcheer:

I wish tae fuck Admin would delete my post as requested. A canny take any more abuse, if Corky says yours is better then that's good enough for me, where the fuck is Gogzy when you need him , useless c**t.

1 minute ago, BlueboyG said:

I wish tae fuck Admin would delete my post as requested. A canny take any more abuse, if Corky says yours is better then that's good enough for me, where the fuck is Gogzy when you need him , useless c**t.

Gogzy, merge these two threads ya lazy bassa....

I'm never doing that again ffs, it's way too much hassle - I'm just going to stick to being a cheeky, irreverant c**t.

Oooh this thread has a wee picture in the 1st post so i'm throwing my weight behind KS (in a non bummy way).

Might not be popular but think Clark should have another shot starting up front - I think Miller should be saved for coming on as a sub. If not Clark then i wouldn't mind having McKay start through the middle with King in his place out wide.

Either way i'm expecting our luck to turn a bit more in our favour and see some of the many shots we've been getting off hit the back of the net: 3nil gers.

Foderingham

Tavernier Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Holt Halliday Law

O'Halloran Clark/McKay King/McKay

Would put O halloran through the middle as I think he would be more effective there plus he has all ready shown he can score, I just think he is the type of player that when the chance comes along will take it but doesnt get in to that many goal scoring positions, As long as we win I dont care. We have been pretty poor for a while now while just scraping wins but that is the sign of champions, anyway!

My team would be:

Foderingham

Tav Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Halliday

Law Holt

King O'halloran Mckay

At the last St Mirren game at their dump I was pished and I shouted at the polis standing next to me to arrest their keeper for timewasting, everyone thought I was a pure legend :pipe:

1 hour ago, WadeWilson said:

Im not your buddy, guy!

15 hours ago, falwheel said:

Played them 2011, Stephen Thompson scored a last minute equaliser, pissed me right off.  Septic, who played Kilmarnock earlier in the day were being beaten at half time 3 nil and I was starting to think that we would win league easily with McCoist at the helm.  Looking like Lennon would be getting the boot, but they salvaged a draw from the game.  on rolled 2012 and, well you know the rest.

Had they been beat Lennon would have been sacked after that game as we were 9 clear with a game in hand at the time was only fuckin November as well. How the fuck did we manage that with mcCoist?