*****The Official Rangers v St Midden Thread*****

BlueboyG

17 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Like the look of that XI but I think, for some reason or other, Law has fallen out of favour.

Aye, it looks that way to me as well. Imo our best stuff has come with that midfield 3 though. I don't think their is a a solid 1st choice for the 3rd central midfield spot though, Law, Shiels, Ball, Forrester and Zelalem all contending for it . 

16 minutes ago, rolledoats said:

Clark hasn't had a run of games though, that's my point. He didn't get it the last two years either due to injuries etc. Clark is as likely to come good with a prolonged run as King or MOH. It's up to the management team to decide and whomever they pick should get our full backing.

I think once we guarantee promotion we should be bleeding promising youngsters like Hardie and Lyon etc.

aye i agree promising young lads should get a chance when titles wrapped up,we'll have to disagree on Clark tho i just dont think hes got it

7 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

aye i agree promising young lads should get a chance when titles wrapped up,we'll have to disagree on Clark tho i just dont think hes got it

We'll only know if Clark can fit into the MW way of playing if he gets games. If he doesn't fit he'll get hooked and Miller will come on to save the day.

I was just thinking. It's going to be very interesting on match day when we have 3 threads on this game and everybody wondering what's the best one to stick with.

Admin should merge at least the two about the teams and game, and most will see that the unhelpful addition of the 'unofficial' thread is just for silly comments.

If you think the site crashes too easily on normal match days, I'd expect it to have a really hard time right from the start of the game.

1 minute ago, Dutchy said:

I was just thinking. It's going to be very interesting on match day when we have 3 threads on this game and everybody wondering what's the best one to stick with.

Admin should merge at least the two about the teams and game, and most will see that the unhelpful addition of the 'unofficial' thread is just for silly comments.

If you think the site crashes too easily on normal match days, I'd expect it to have a really hard time right from the start of the game.

Mine is better. Fuck the other two. 

Imposters

6 - 1 Rangers, St Mirren to score first :pipe:

Fodderingham

Tavernier,     Keirnan      Wilson     Capt Wallace

Zalalem       Halliday    Holt

Ohallaren        Miller       McKay

We are due to do someone, may as well be St Mirren. Ohallaren hat trick :001:

7 minutes ago, thebluedoo said:

6 - 1 Rangers, St Mirren to score first :pipe:

Fodderingham

Tavernier,     Keirnan      Wilson     Capt Wallace

Zalalem       Halliday    Holt

Ohallaren        Miller       McKay

We are due to do someone, may as well be St Mirren. Ohallaren hat trick :001:

With that team, a scrappy 1 - 0. But that's good enough for 3 points.

43 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Mine is better. Fuck the other two. 

Imposters

It's not a question of right or wrong, it's the practicality on the day.

Morally speaking though................ I do have a preference, but when merged, what's the difference?:pipe:

38 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

Morally speaking though................ I do have a preference, but when merged, what's the difference?:pipe:

I'll be at the game, so despite me starting one of the hunners of threads about this game, I can guarantee I'll not be contributing nor reading it when the match is on. 

But gogzy is a lazy basa and refuses the merger. 

So there it is, a). b). or c). 

:dioufcheer:

6 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I'll be at the game, so despite me starting one of the hunners of threads about this game, I can guarantee I'll not be contributing nor reading it when the match is on. 

I demand voted to find new admin.

Wait a minute, maybe not, he might ban me.

Do what you want boss.

15 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

It's not that he's lazy, it's just that he doesn't know how. He's like me - a technosaur.

1 hour ago, Dutchy said:

As KS has been a member longer and has more posts, his should have preference. RHIP.

1 hour ago, Corky True Legend said:

As KS has been a member longer and has more posts, his should have preference. RHIP.

Probably, but I can't agree or disagree as I can't do a thing about it.

It would have been better if they'd been merged a lot sooner as opposed to favouritism coming into it, and possibly some wee arguments.

No arguments here mate, KS started his 1 min before I posted mine, his should be kept mines should be deleted, admin seem unwilling to delete it, KS and myself had a wee laugh about it this morning so were not bothered, the only thing that does matter is that the gers get 3 points tomorrow.