*****The Official Rangers v St Midden Thread*****

BlueboyG

It will be a hard game, especially in the first half. St Mirren will up there game at a near full house Ibrox; and Alex Rae will demand a great deal of effort from his players. If we are to win this then when we get the first goal will determine the score; a good early first goal and we'd run riot possibly.

Foderingham 

Tavernier   Kiernan, Wison   Wallace

Ball

Zelalem    Halliday

O'Halloran    Miller   Forrester

Holt hasn't been the same player since his return from injury; he possibly needs to work his way into the side. McKay hasn't been anywhere near his best in the past couple of games either.

First game I went to Ibrox was against none other than St Mirren........can't remember the year but was during the mid 80s I think, we won the game 3-0 if I remember and it was back in the day when the Copland and the enclosure used to sing that old classic.

"Can you hear the Copland sing....No No, can you hear the Copland sing, No No"and so on, fun song I used to hear at almost every home game.

The Union Bears tried to sing it at one of the games this season and if I'm not mistaken it was in the first game we had against.....yup St Mirren :-) Song was lost in the noise though as the rest of the stadium started singing another just as they were singing it..........anyone else hear them, may have been a different game but was this season and first I have heard it in a long long time.

7 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Foderingham 

Ball

Zelalem    Halliday

No way, I'd  rather go with:

Foderingham 

Tavernier , Wison,   Kiernan  Wallace

Ball

Halliday  Zelalem    

Miller  O'Halloran  Forrester

Just now, tannerall said:

Foderingham 

Ball

Halliday  Zelalem    

I'd be fine with that. You're right!

17 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

It will be a hard game, especially in the first half. St Mirren will up there game at a near full house Ibrox; and Alex Rae will demand a great deal of effort from his players. If we are to win this then when we get the first goal will determine the score; a good early first goal and we'd run riot possibly.

Foderingham 

Ball

Zelalem    Halliday

Holt hasn't been the same player since his return from injury; he possibly needs to work his way into the side. McKay hasn't been anywhere near his best in the past couple of games either.

11 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Foderingham 

Ball

Halliday  Zelalem    

For me it's between these two line ups. We need to get stuck in no matter who starts. Any coughs?

I stayed in Paisley for a short time and when I was in the centre I saw a young guy walking about with a hivs strip on. His old man must have moved through there for work, but my immediate thoughts were, Fuck I didn't know the buddies where that crap.:pipe:

Played them 2011, Stephen Thompson scored a last minute equaliser, pissed me right off.  Septic, who played Kilmarnock earlier in the day were being beaten at half time 3 nil and I was starting to think that we would win league easily with McCoist at the helm.  Looking like Lennon would be getting the boot, but they salvaged a draw from the game.  on rolled 2012 and, well you know the rest.

2 hours ago, BlueboyG said:

Timing is everything mate or great minds think alike (tu) 

im happy for admin to delete mine .

Neither of these deserve to be "official". Details of kick-off not included. Thought that was supposed to be a given for an official thread.

Tricky one again, but we should win it comfortably, in the end, say 3-0 or 3-1.

You get the feeling MW might bring Zelazem back for this one but I'd rather have King and MOH playing.

MOH is our player and there more chance of signing King than there is of signing Zelazem.