Other favourite fans

Who are your favourite fans out with Rangers?

I like gate 7 (olympiakos) and besiktas. The loudest and most passionate fans ever.

the atmosphere you can create when you don't live in a police state. 

These se fans all go down to the local basketball teams home games and create the same atmosphere, love it!

liked welcoming the fans during the run in to Manchester 08 as well

On 23/03/2016 at 10:28 AM, Bellshill_Bear said:

Who are your favourite fans out with Rangers?

I like gate 7 (olympiakos) and besiktas. The loudest and most passionate fans ever.

the atmosphere you can create when you don't live in a police state. 

These se fans all go down to the local basketball teams home games and create the same atmosphere, love it!

liked welcoming the fans during the run in to Manchester 08 as well

I think the Turks and Greeks would argue that they do live in a Police State. I have a mate who is a Pana fan and would tell you some stories about the Greek Celtic and how they are protected by the authorities.

Gate 13 > Gate 7

I like Panathinaikos displays even though they wear green and white, but theyve got great choreography etc. Dortmunds fans are great too.

Linfield fans are great too

On 30/03/2016 at 11:35 AM, Willis said:

I like Panathinaikos displays even though they wear green and white, but theyve got great choreography etc. Dortmunds fans are great too.

Theres at least one Panathanaikos fan with a soft spot for Rangers. They've been through a tough time recently and have scummy neighbours trying to keep them down with the help of the authorities. Sounds familiar doesnt it?

outwith a Rangers game, the best atmosphere ive experienced was at a Union Berlin game.

place was jumping from start to finish.

also sat next to 20/30 Viktoria Zizkov fans in their wee ground for a game against Sparta Prague, pishing of rain, pretty shite game, shitey ground, shitey attendance and these guys were getting right into it for 90 minutes, one guy leading them with a megaphone, one beating a drum and flares getting set off haha

good times

On 25 March 2016 at 10:16 PM, wearethepeople1 said:

Don't particularly like any other set of fans out with our own, but I do love to watch fans reactions at goals in big Derby games. 

Was going to say Derby fans myself. Cracking bunch of lads at the tin mans testimonial.

19 minutes ago, showtime69 said:

if we are talking chants then this old favourite deserves a mention haha.......

Haha ! 

This is made the neck stand up on the back of my neck 

watching fans videos getting in the mood for tonight. Watched all the Rangers ones 

1 minute ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Haha ! 

This is made the neck stand up on the back of my neck 

watching fans videos getting in the mood for tonight. Watched all the Rangers ones 

nearly as good as my Zizkov experience hahaha

On ‎30‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 11:35 AM, Willis said:

Loved the guy with the checked shirt and Rab C Nesbit "hat"