If we had an openly gay player..

53 minutes ago, PaulReid said:

This is why the thread was started. 

Pointless. Should be deleted 

You inside my head aye? The thread was started to see what people thought would happen if one of our players said publicly he was gay. I and others are genuinely interested in the replies. If you don't like it, remove yourself from the forum and start your own dictatorship based forum where you can decide what people discuss.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sure i've seen this thread before on here, maybe i've been here too long and my memory is knacked but i'm sure it's been asked before.

what's the point though? if he was a good player would it matter? i'd suck his cock if he scored against the scum in a title decider, does that make me gay?

7 minutes ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

You inside my head aye? The thread was started to see what people thought would happen if one of our players said publicly he was gay. I and others are genuinely interested in the replies. If you don't like it, remove yourself from the forum and start your own dictatorship based forum where you can decide what people discuss.

Why would they come out?

I don't want our players to go on record about their sexual preferences. It is their private life which I have no interest in.

It's Rangers, not fucking Big Brother.

3 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Why would they come out?

I don't want our players to go on record about their sexual preferences. It is their private life which I have no interest in.

It's Rangers, not fucking Big Brother.

Maybe some geno looking for the next Daily Rhebel scoop.

32 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

i'm sure i've seen this thread before on here, maybe i've been here too long and my memory is knacked but i'm sure it's been asked before.

what's the point though? if he was a good player would it matter? i'd suck his cock if he scored against the scum in a title decider, does that make me gay?

It's an indication of something.

I doubt the home support would have much of an issue with it, away support might have a few observations...   but remember the homosexual community cum in all shapes and sizes. From Ronnie Kray to Alan Carr....

I'm sure the sight of the wee chatty man flying up the wing would be an absolute fucking joy to watch. :pipe:

4 minutes ago, Heshootshescores said:

I doubt the home support would have much of an issue with it, away support might have a few observations...   but remember the homosexual community cum in all shapes and sizes. From Ronnie Kray to Alan Carr....

I'm sure the sight of the wee chatty man flying up the wing would be an absolute fucking joy to watch. :pipe:

Nobody would dare tackle Alan Carr and get his suit dirty. He is right up there with the Krays.:pipe:

MOBSTER!!!!

1 hour ago, Heshootshescores said:

I think it be great if Rangers had an openly gay player.

Any away fans being openly homophobic, will be arrested, as some Pompey fans were huckled for giving Sol Campbell abuse, because he might be homosexual.

I'm not sure that we haven't had gay players in the past. Look at that press conference that Naismith & Whitiker gave, were they not holding hands, and playing footsie with each other under the table? Don't know which one would be the jockey though, cos they're both a couple o' fannies!

6 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

.................... i'd suck his cock if he scored against the scum in a title decider, does that make me gay?

Out of curiosity, you understand, if the gay guy didn't score BUT laid on the perfect ball for MoH to score, would you still celebrate the same with him (the gay guy)?

20 minutes ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

Out of curiosity, you understand, if the gay guy didn't score BUT laid on the perfect ball for MoH to score, would you still celebrate the same with him (the gay guy)?

There should be a sliding scale: Blowjob for a goal, and a wank for an assist.

Spent lastnight watching the 1995 season online,wi a few Millers to keep me company. There was plenty of kissing among our players back then,particularly McCostalot,was /is he gay,somehow I don't think so.

As others have said,he'd prob get more stick from away fannies than the home support.

On a more serious note,is it right that homosexuals should be allowed to share the same changing rooms/showers as straight ppl,given that they get there kudos from the same sex?:pipe: