More mhedia lies exposed by VB !

BLUEDIGNITY

3 minutes ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

lol, I understand that. For example, I don't want any organised religion to exist, but I know they won't go away, at least not for a long time. It really is this simple, I don't want Rangers to be associated with any political or religious ideas, we are a football club. I have no problem with anyone supporting the club (even racists or trump supporters) provided they don't promote their ideals as associated with the club. I feel, rightly or wrongly, the VB do this, hence I don't want the group to exist. There is no hatred, no jealousy, all of that has been made up by people/journos in this thread.

That's wonderful.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

lol, I understand that. For example, I don't want any organised religion to exist, but I know they won't go away, at least not for a long time. It really is this simple, I don't want Rangers to be associated with any political or religious ideas, we are a football club. I have no problem with anyone supporting the club (even racists or trump supporters) provided they don't promote their ideals as associated with the club. I feel, rightly or wrongly, the VB do this, hence I don't want the group to exist. There is no hatred, no jealousy, all of that has been made up by people/journos in this thread.

That's like saying to someone, I don't hate you but I won't you to die.

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

And new merchandise of course.   

Out of curiosity were the VBs invited to join the new fans group?  A simple Yes or No will suffice.

Yawn!

And i don't know if they were asked and don't really care if they were or not!

I'm only concerned that the new group has a bigger voice to help defend the club.

2 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Yawn!

And i don't know if they were asked and don't really care if they were or not!

I'm only concerned that the new group has a bigger voice to help defend the club.

So is that a yes or a no or didn't you read the question.  I genuinely didn't know, so fuck of with your yawn.

7 minutes ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

This is an intellectual debate with some of RMs greatest thinkers. We have no time for trolls or attention seekers on this forum.

So why are you still here. If the VB's upset you so much, why come on to threads about them. You are appearing obsessed.

16 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

So why are you still here. If the VB's upset you so much, why come on to threads about them. You are appearing obsessed.

....because everyone is wrong and he is right or he's seldom right but never in doubt:rolleyes:

32 minutes ago, Tipster said:

Poor bloke on here has spent the best part of two days now, getting all upset about the VB's. Very bizarre.

I live in Honduras where it has been 40 degrees for the last 3 days. It is too hot to go out during the day and too dangerous to go out at night, so you could say I am a tad bored.

For a forum which seems behind fan unity there's a segregation element too. 

Leave the segregation to the Roman Catholic self persecution brigade. 

Persecuted from the age of five through exclusion and manipulation by their own parents. 

United we stand. Singled out by truth they fall. 

16 minutes ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

I live in Honduras where it has been 40 degrees for the last 3 days. It is too hot to go out during the day and too dangerous to go out at night, so you could say I am a tad bored.

NAW YE URNAE..