More mhedia lies exposed by VB !

BLUEDIGNITY

37 minutes ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

I live in Honduras where it has been 40 degrees for the last 3 days. It is too hot to go out during the day and too dangerous to go out at night, so you could say I am a tad bored.

...or simply trolling.

As previously mentioned, we can be thankful that people like yourself form a very minuscule part of our support (and always will). I'm just grateful I don't know of any.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

...or simply trolling.

As previously mentioned, we can be thankful that people like yourself form a very minuscule part of our support (and always will). I'm just grateful I don't know of any.

No where near as miniscule as you think, as I know many. The younger generation of fans will soon be more prominent and start moving fan mentality forward.

1 minute ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

No where near as miniscule as you think, as I know many. The younger generation of fans will soon be more prominent and start moving fan mentality forward.

All the younger fans I know are wee loyalists. Can't get enough of the band scene etc.

3 minutes ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

I'll probably be considered in the younger generation and certianly don't share the same views as you.

4 hours ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

Or maybe, just maybe, the type of journalism you despise would die due to lack of attention. Although, the fuckers on the other side of the city may keep it alive with their equal distrust of the same media.

And maybe, just maybe that type of journalism might not die, which it won't, it will only get worse and more online. Anyway nice try. I can see that you promote the old 'dignified silence' hoping they go away soon, others at the club thought that previously but experience has shown us that won't be the case !:sherlock:

9 hours ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

Tradition and Loyalty is what kept The Rangers open over the last handful of years, luckily there were those who kept the faith and bought season tickets and match tickets in the face of adversity, this will never change! :sherlock:

9 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

No you did answer, hwever you answered incorrectly as I have pointed out.  Please try to keep up.

There is a saying

'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience' 

I'm taking heed of it and i'm out!

10 hours ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

This reminds me of an article in the telegraph about alex salmond and him saying that independence is inevitable once the older generation die out, no relation are you ! :sherlock:

On 3 April 2016 at 11:16 AM, thehost said:

Admin should release a top table of ignored users to see who everyone thinks are the biggest cunts.

I just looked to see if I could find this out, don't think I can. I wouldn't have posted it, but it would have been interesting.

For the rest of you, on both sides of this, have a read and think about what you've posted and plan to post. Embarrassing nonsense, from both sides. 

43 minutes ago, bluepeter said:

I just looked to see if I could find this out, don't think I can. I wouldn't have posted it, but it would have been interesting.

For the rest of you, on both sides of this, have a read and think about what you've posted and plan to post. Embarrassing nonsense, from both sides. 

Don't know so much about "sides" but probably more individuals with different agendas. Probably "sides" are more prevalent on other threads! Or maybe they're more power battles ! Anyway we've all got opinions and as you know they are like arseholes everybody has one ! 

:):sherlock:

On 01/04/2016 at 10:08 PM, The Dude said:

It isn't something I make any secret of whatsoever. I'm a card carrying member of pro cannabis legalisation party CISPA, and regularly share pro-cannabis literature on my social media networks, the same ones on which the majority of my work is also shared. As are many of the people I'm employed by.

This isn't 1953. Cannabis is widely used by lot & lots of people. There's currently a bill going through parliament that, if successful would see cannabis legalised for medicinal and recreational purposes and licensed in the same manner as alcohol.

ANy idea when the vote happens?

On 01/04/2016 at 10:18 PM, ChesterPerry said:

This confirms my initial suspicion that the titles you write for are not taken seriously whatsoever.

What in the actual fuck are you on about mate?   Do you honestly believe we live in a time and place where people take weed smokers less seriously than other people?    Have you missed a few decades or are you just of an older generation that still frowns upon something that is less harmful than alcohol ( yet illegal) and has been tried and/or regularly used by vast amounts of the population?

Fuck me no wonder Richard Branson isn't taken serious, all the weed he smokes.    Go watch breaking the taboo, culture high and a few other things that shatter the myth that weed is a terrible thing, and open your mind sir.

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

What in the actual fuck are you on about mate?   Do you honestly believe we live in a time and place where people take weed smokers less seriously than other people?    Have you missed a few decades or are you just of an older generation that still frowns upon something that is less harmful than alcohol ( yet illegal) and has been tried and/or regularly used by vast amounts of the population?

Fuck me no wonder Richard Branson isn't taken serious, all the weed he smokes.    Go watch breaking the taboo, culture high and a few other things that shatter the myth that weed is a terrible thing, and open your mind sir.

Junkie:pipe:

4 minutes ago, gogzy said:

The second reading is on April 21st (missed a trick there).

11 minutes ago, gogzy said:

:lol:  I don't even think they would have realised the significance of holding it a day earlier :D

I watched the first reading of it and instantly let out a groan when they said the date of the reading. Don't if you've seen it but basic jist is that it's sold likebooze in licensed premises in plain packing. Sold at "black market prices", estimated to make £1bn in revenue for HMRC per year, small allowances for home growing.

On 03/04/2016 at 2:59 PM, Virtuoso said:

Just skimmed through this but I don't understand the hatred and vitriol that is aimed at VB (considering the work they do) - but what is evident is that it's solely harboured by those who seem to have issues with Rangers and it's association with the PUL community which is something else I don't understand. It's as though they're embarrassed by it when in fact the two are inextricably linked.

Thankfully these people are in a minority.

Dramatic much?   Hatred and vitirol aimed at the VB.  :lol:   care to point it out to me, as apart from one post ITT ( from someone none of the site takes seriously) saying he would rather the group VB didn't exsist..... most of anything close to hate and vitirol I have seen in this thread has been aimed at the few who have said ANYTHING negative about VB and the traditions of the club that some still hold dear ( which is as much their right as it is for others to think it's dated and backwards and has no place in football).

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I watched the first reading of it and instantly let out a groan when they said the date of the reading. Don't if you've seen it but basic jist is that it's sold likebooze in licensed premises in plain packing. Sold at "black market prices", estimated to make £1bn in revenue for HMRC per year, small allowances for home growing.

1bn a year in revenue,  and probably undreds of millions per year saved in court costs, legal aid, and jailing people for weed.

The only people this really hurts are the current bunch of weed dealers :lol:   This is probably a discussion for another thread though.