Semi final tickets

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Just got offered hospitality. Some gold ticket or something in the Rangers end. Does anyone know if you go out into the stadium? Or are you watching the game from behind a window?

Behind a window I would think mate, not 100% sure though. 

25 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

South stand upper too. Pretty disappointed with that to be honest.

Another Hampden question for Sundsy anyone know if you can walk from section A in the west stand round to section B on the top concourse or is it divided by a gate?

Do you mean getting from the west into the north. 

21 minutes ago, Pearson83 said:

Am same farce to pay £28 to sit their it's very top at right hand conner! CCCS I thought would have got north stand!

Yeah mate , seems it used to be called the bt stand , thats what threw me ,  the whole things a shambles 

1 minute ago, Johnnyren said:

Yeah mate , seems it used to be called the bt stand , thats what threw me ,  the whole things a shambles 

Hate moaning cos least we have tickets but they are shite seats and i think CCCS should got north stand I've always had that with CCCS. Tbh that whole ticket office is a farce selling non CCCS first for tomorrow now am in west stand way back!