**Poll** Forrester out: Who would you bring in?

OceanRain

Forrester out: Who would you bring in?  

357 members have voted

1. 1. With Forrester crocked for the game, who would you bring into the side to start on Sunday?

• Clark
    • Law
    • Shiels
    • Zelalem
    • None of the above (Give suggestions below)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Off Miller probably.  He can finish when given the chance.

You?

It's a good call; just not sure. Losing 4 strikers, for various reasons, is disappointing for a match like this. I have a feeling he will go with Clark. He may even put Waghorn on the bench. Shiels has never really let us down when called upon, maybe he would be the better option.

No problem. It's still the mighty Glasgow Rangers against a bunch of BO ridden scumbags with an appalling history of unspeakable crimes. 

This calls for Rangers men,  and like any other game we will need to win the battle first. Clark to run himself ragged for an hour then supersub Deano  to finish the bastards off. 

No surrender. :uk:

Harry out? This news has dented my confidence a bit. I thought that we'd give them a good game, maybe even win, but this news has shaken me.

Don't really know who to replace him with? Zelalem is too lightweight. Clarke would be the choice, position wise, but I don't really think he is good enough anymore. Shiels has done well, when coming on as a sub, but not so good when started. Then there's Law, I'm sure that there is a decent player inside of him, he just doesn't show it often enough. Is he hungry enough to want it? I hope so, because if this game doesn't make you want to stand up & be counted, nothing will..

I would not play Waggy too much of a risk we could win this without him we are fitter than they are they will be blowing it out their arse by half time they will have to defend at a hundred mile an hour they have never played anyone with our style of football apart from Europe an we all know how that ended

11 hours ago, glasgow argyle said:

i,m not saying we should defend for 90 mins, just saying we need to be able to protect the defence.

i actually think it will be an open game, and we can cause them problems.

we are used to playing against packed defences, i have never in my life seen a Rangers team play so many passes inside the opposition penalty area.

so i think we will have more space to do some damage 

Wasn't saying we should defend either, but the best way we have of defending is giving them too much to look after up front from us and a front 3 of McKay Miller and Tav will give them more than they can handle, while having Ball at RB keeps the defence strong if not stronger. 

Haliday continues to play where he has all season and you can toss a coin over Sheils or Law on which one plays because I don't fancy either of them, the best option would've been Thompson but he's out on loan and I don't think Burt is ready for a game like this. 

I'd say Shiels or Law. I plumped for Shiels as he has played more recently but worry he's a little lightweight. 

Shiels and Law for me both slow our play down which is why they don't start. Zelalem is probably the best passer but too lightweight and has barely played. Clark out on the left wouldn't fill me with enthusiasm although he'll run his socks off if selected. I suspect MW will go with Clark for that reason, unless Waggy makes a phoenix like return. Would love seeing him batter into their centre backs. I know MW has said he wont feature but I still think there is a chance.

I have this completetly unfounded and unempirical belief (which I can't seem to shake) that if Shiels starts on Sunday he's going to create a wee moment of magic that's going to turn the game on its head.

So, in reality, he's obviously going to get himself sent off in the first 10 minutes.