Hartson Knows Fuck All

Don54

Mark Warburton’s Rangers will be lucky to get out of Hampden with a 4-0 defeat.

But this is the Old Firm and the one thing everyone who has ever been to this game will tell you is true.

Absolutely anything can happen.

So maybe I’ll be proved wrong and it’ll be the blue half of the city celebrating at the final whistle.

I just can’t see it.

And I’m not just saying this because I support Celtic now, as a proud former Parkhead player.

I just look at the level Rangers have been playing at this season and can’t see any way they can win this game, IF Celtic turn up and perform the way they should.

That’s the key, that’s the million-dollar question.

Do the current Celtic team have the cojones to stand up and be counted when they need to most?

Let’s face it, it’s not always happened during Deila’s watch.

I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve slated the Norwegian for being out of his depth.

But this game is all about the players — in terms of ability as well as which ones are able to control their emotions.

For me, Celtic come out on top in every department.

Look at Craig Gordon, Charlie Mulgrew, Scott Brown and Leigh Griffiths — that’s the spine of Gordon Strachan’s international team right there.

Throw in Kieran Tierney and you have another Scotland player.

But on top of that you’ve got Erik Sviatchenko of Denmark, Mikael Lustig of Swede, Nir Bitton of Israel, Stefan Johansen of Norway.

Who have Rangers got who plays at the highest level?

No one — that’s who.

How wrong can you be :lol:

47 minutes ago, Don54 said:

I just look at the level Rangers have been playing at this season and can’t see any way they can win this game, IF Celtic turn up and perform the way they should.

See there's where he miscalculated.  Totally forgot that Rangers might turn up and play they way they should.