****Official Livingston v Rangers thread****

OceanRain

Was thinking today when the last time we won away from home in the league ? Had a wee swatch there and it was back in February v QOTS, to be honest the last time we gave a team a doing away from home (minus 45mins v Falkirk) was Dumbarton at turn of year, would be nice to see out the season in style.

With the inevitable parking of the bus I'd like to see a lot more shots from outside the box. Trying to play clever one-twos is nice to watch but the bus just keeps getting in the way. Our shooting was awful in the last game, either weak or miles over the bar, so a few dozen low-flying bullets from the edge of the area should give some results.

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

RANGERS: Foderingham; Tavernier, Ball, Wilson, Wallace; Halliday, Zelalem, Shiels; Miller, O’Halloran, King
SUBS: McCrorie, Kiernan, Holt, McKay, Law, Clark, Burt

Four changes.

Someone pick up that phone cause I fucking called it! 

6 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Takin a liking to zelalem, would like to have him full time I think he is starting to reach a good level.

critisised him all season 

He certainly played well for the 1st 45 on Saturday, but faded to his usual power-puff display.

I'd much rather have Burt starting and Zelazem could have come on if we were struggling.

I'm not too worried about Livvy playing the parked bus approach as I'm sure they can't escape the play off place they're in at the moment, so they may want to try, or at least see if they're any good at attacking!

Who knows, but I've slapped on a 4-1 just in case I'm right.:rolleyes:

On ‎25‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 1:25 PM, Andy Little's Boots said:

Warburton quoted on Rangers Twitter as saying Waggy won't feature tomorrow. "No Martyn Waghorn tomorrow, much to his disgust but he will feature on Sunday."

He is better off not playing, we want him fit for the Final.

The worry we have tonight is we might pick up some more injuries as these are not footballers they a shower of dirty fouling Bas*a**s.

2 hours ago, giffnockger said:

Fucking gutted I'm not going tonight now, been offered so many tickets, anyone know if this is on radio ?

BBC Radio Ireland will be covering both games tonight. Whether they concentrate on the hivs game or us they've not said. I'd say they'll prefer their beloved hivs, they are playing to jump Falkirk.