Cup final ballot it's official

WATP84JRL

2 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

I think it would be very unfair if some don't get a ticket for either game ... if you are looking for somebody to blame then blame the sfa for giving a team with an 8k average attendance half of Hampden 

People ARE going to miss out on both though,there's no way around that. The difference is some people,while unlucky for the semi at least have been given the chance of a ticket for both,whereas others haven't been given that same chance.

Re: The allocation,I agree,it's a shambles.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think they have this right for once.

this is different from Europe etc when there are 1000 tickets and 5000 looking.  they should go to the guys who go everywhere.  this is 21K and people had the option of not signing up.

I didn't sign up. I'm in the ballot

31 minutes ago, Sket said:

You'll have a significantly higher chance of landing one this time though,as they have banned thousands from entering this time. All in the name of fairess, mind ;)

But some ppl could still miss out twice. Btw I agree everyone should be in with a chance as ppl who got septic game are being punished for doing so but I think the club have done it with the best intentions but have fucked up, then again they shouldn't have agreed to a 50/50 split as hibs don't deserve it and it's the rangers fans who have followed the team through thick and thin all over the country on wet Tuesday nights and all over Europe who are going to miss out and it's not fair at all. If hibs had filled their end for the semi then we couldn't argue but that was a poor show and some of us will suffer as a result of glory hunters.

1 minute ago, WATP84JRL said:

If wee aw ticked the box wee would aw be in the same boat

If wee aw ticked the box wee would aw be in the same boat

Aye thats true but some are saying they were,nt given a chance, they were, there is nothing Rangers can do about the size of Hampden.

1 hour ago, WATP84JRL said:

A got a ticket for semi and although I would love to go to the final fair is fair. But there should be a points system. My lad never got a semi ticket so hopefully he gets one for the final. 

I got a ticket for the semi as well and I think that this is a fair idea. Gives those who missed out on the Mhanky Mob the chance of getting to a game.

Well done Rangers!

Never Forgive Never Forget

57 minutes ago, Fabric said:

Some ppl could still miss out on both because I never got the septic game neither did my 2 boys and the way I've read it is that I'm only in the ballot for the final but doesn't mean I'll get drawn in the ballot, otherwise it would've been if u weren't successful for the taig game then u would get 1 for the final so some ppl will miss both. 

We have 38 thousand ST tickets, if the Ballot for the semi final was 20K then the final should be the same, then everyone who didn't get a semi final ticket will get one for the final. 

21 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

I think it would be very unfair if some didn't get a ticket for either game ... if you are looking for somebody to blame then blame the sfa for giving a team with an 8k average attendance half of Hampden 

I totally agree with what you say, the spoonburners don't deserve anywhere near the allocation that they have been given, their home avg is rubbish, but as usual the sfa fucks the Rangers fans.

We went to Hampden in the Petrofac cup with 47,000 fans hibs needed six home games to muster that amount, yet the sfa fuckwits split the ticket allocation, what a useless shower of wankers that are running Scottish football.

I feel sorry for our season ticket holders who are being denied the opportunity of going to the cup final because of this lottery.

3 minutes ago, sergio said:

We have 38 thousand ST tickets, if the Ballot for the semi final was 20K then the final should be the same, then everyone who didn't get a semi final ticket will get one for the final. 

If you've ticked the box you get a ticket for both it's only those who never ticked the box who are in the ballot. Have no idea how many that is

1 hour ago, Fabric said:

Some ppl could still miss out on both because I never got the septic game neither did my 2 boys and the way I've read it is that I'm only in the ballot for the final but doesn't mean I'll get drawn in the ballot, otherwise it would've been if u weren't successful for the taig game then u would get 1 for the final so some ppl will miss both. 

If you've ticked the box you get a ticket for both it's only those who never ticked the box who are in the ballot. Have no idea how many that is

Yeah, I didn't factor that in and the Club didn't say how many tickets were available to be balloted. 

53 minutes ago, Sket said:

This is why I'm so pissed at the way they've went about this. It's not about me personally not being included,that doesn't affect me as I have other options to get a ticket but it's people like yourself who are being punished simply because you were lucky in a previous ballot that included ALL st holders without a ticket. It's absolutely wrong.

Exactly my thoughts mate, i don't agree with it at all and that's not just because i won't get one i just think its shite.

43 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Totally agree mate, fucking shite from the club.

Thankfully I'm on the CCCS.

Aye it is mate and ill be making sure from now on i am also.

1 hour ago, Fabric said:

The ballot will surley be smaller if those who got one last time won't be entered. So our chances are far higher. 

I think there are just under 7000 on cccs. When you take that off the 21000 that's down to 14000, less supporters club allocation and I expect sponsors and players allocations will reduce it further. Good luck to everybody on this forum in the ballot, wish we could all get one.