Dundee United relegated.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

They bastards kicked us as hard as anycunt, now they get to feel the pain, you reap what you sow, this shower will struggle to come back from this as they will have to downsize significantly.

They were louder and more obnoxious than anyone. Brass necks all round, they chose to try to take advantage of our weakness. And now they've officially fucked it.
Ā 

Fantastic!

Oh well, think what might have been, 8,000 bears 2/3 times a season at home in the league and league cup x Ā£20 per ticket plus programmes, half time sales etc, total loss of income circa Ā£2 million.

Fucker eh?

Once again a greedy cant wrecks thousands of normal working guys life through greed, whether we like the Arab fans or not they have been raped and pillaged by greed and they now will suffer more as the top earners will be shipped out leaving nothing for them to cheer, do I feel sorry for them ? No but how many other club fans will go through the same shite of having their club robbed.

Just now, piperpete said:

Once again a greedy cant wrecks thousands of normal working guys life through greed, whether we like the Arab fans or not they have been raped and pillaged by greed and they now will suffer more as the top earners will be shipped out leaving nothing for them to cheer, do I feel sorry for them ? No but how many other club fans will go through the same shite of having their club robbed.

Fuck them - cunts!

4 minutes ago, standup said:

I take it the TV contract for The Championship will be re-negotiated. May be just Alba interested know.

Haha!

But they're a massive club and part of the thriving renewal of scottish football annat...

One of the worse kept open secrets of Scottish football.

Dun Hibs are shite and where always going to go down, despite the protestations of BBC Ireland.

All the more pleasing for it I'd say.

Ā think back to how they basked in our troubles , how they gleefully danced and celebrated as they beat us in the semi a few years back , of all the clubs who were desperate for our blood this shower of shite stood out like a Sore thumb . worse than the bheggars and the sheep so all I can say is get it right fucking up yeez ya horrible cunts , if we never play you again it will be too soon and i wish you nothing but the worst luck in the world

Ā 

CheerybyeĀ :7325:

15 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Jamie Vardys having a party, bring yer vodka and yer charlie.

Lorraine Kellys having a wake bring yer flowers and yer cake.Ā 

Best thing is they'll actually cease to exist. Sold their souls to the tarriers. Hehe

Don't go hard on Lorraine Kelly coz her father John and uncle Billy were ST holders at.................................Ibrox.

She only supported Dundee HivsĀ  coz her husband supported them and she lived across the Tay bridge.

1 minute ago, ianb1547 said:

My granny always said, "Don't gloat in someone else's misery"

Ā 

Sorry Granny............................................................

:party::party::party::party::party:

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Ā 

Think, in this case, yer granny would be with you on this one mate!!?

3 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

My granny always said, "Don't gloat in someone else's misery"

Ā 

Sorry Granny............................................................

:party::party::party::party::party:

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Ā 

It's well beyond gloating... Rangers aside, this is up there with one of the sweetest moments in neutral football for the past 5 years.Ā  I thought Hearts (and even Hibs) were good... but this takes centre stage now.