Hibs or Falkirk to go up?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Jaffinoz said:

Kinda hope hibs get past falkirk as they would have the 1st leg of play off final 3 days before cup final and 2nd leg 3/4 days after that. Not only will the be physically fecked but mentally their real cup final has to be the play off and trying to get back to the spl. Ps hibs attendance vrs falkirk  11,850 for such a huge game. Joke of a club

The urban myth of 'HIVs are a big club"! Average crowd this season is well under 10K.They sold at best 7K season tickets in a season they made 2 cup finals and pushing for promotion. Also LC Final was 13K under capacity. Hertz or the Sheep to their credit would have filled Hampden.They actually have a shitty away support as the grounds they can get as many tickets as they want, they only take 1,000 to 1,500 max.If Edinburgh City get promotion they could become the Capital's 2nd club ?

Its a no from me, I'm afraid, Mr Petrie! 

11 minutes ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

How many similar threads to this one are there?

Once again I say I would prefer Killie to stay up and these two teams to stay down.

Another one will be started tomorrow and I expect you to answer again :)

Falkirk beating Hibs would be great but then again I want Hibs to play days before the cup final and then again days after there is no way they would be fit and given that we have Waghorn back and 3 weeks rest over them we would be in a great position to go for it in the last 15/20 mins.

9 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

I'm surprised at how many feel Killie are better than both these teams. I think whoever wins on Friday will go up. Hibs and Falkirk have gave us a much tougher test than Kilmarnock and both teams are much stronger than Killie.

Bollocks. We struggled to beat Kilmarnock; took a replay and a late goal. Agreed we found it difficult to beat Falkirk but we did beat Hibs 2-6.

1 hour ago, Corky True Legend said:

Bollocks. We struggled to beat Kilmarnock; took a replay and a late goal. Agreed we found it difficult to beat Falkirk but we did beat Hibs 2-6.

Doesn't mean they were the better team. So we put 6 by Hibs and only 1 by Alloa are Alloa the better team:lol: