Our Ambitions For Next Season

tannerall

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I want us to win everything as usual,but next season if we could win #55 even on it's own would do me nicely,anything else would be a bonus in my eyes. It would then be the following season that I'd be looking for us to win trebles etc and start to assert our dominance.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I want us to win everything as usual,but next season if we could win #55 even on it's own would do me nicely,anything else would be a bonus in my eyes. It would then be the following season that I'd be looking for us to win trebles etc and start to assert our dominance.

Aye but a treble our first season back would be epic :lol:

Honestly at this stage I'd be happy to even qualify for the group stages in the Europa League. Us and Celtic were struggling to do that back 5 years ago anyway.

With the signings we're aiming for winning the league should definitely be a target, and I'm beginning to get really confident. Same for the cups. Domestic treble isn't an expectation but it's definitely a reality and target

The way things are looking we are going to win the league. Get some money in the bank from doing well in the group stages of the EL.

IF we were to throw in the cups as well that would be excellent but we need the league.

Come this time next year there will no doubt be pundits slating us for not winning the treble.

Honestly believe come the start of the season we will have the best squad in the league, and have every confidence that we will go on to win it.  If we can add a cup or even better both then that for me is truly the end of our journey back to where we should be.  

It depends upon who we ultimately sign. A few months ago I'd have said competing for the league title until the later stages of the campaign would more than suffice; similar to how Aberdeen have performed this season. With some of the buzz happening now I think our expectations have risen. Winning the league is not impossible, but it would still be a huge bonus.

As for Europe, we ain't in it yet so lets not count our chickens. European football is such a lottery. With the right faces in we may get to group stages of the Europa, but we're just as likely to get fucked over in the qualifying stages, as is usual with Scottish teams.