Says here that Cammy Bell could be on his way to Bristol City for the "appropriate fee". I'd drive him to Bristol myself. For nothing! 

http://m.bristolpost.co.uk/Bristol-City-Rangers-prepared-sell-Robins-target/story-29274822-detail/story.html

Apologies if this should be in the Transfers forum. 

Agree with some posters that he didn't really ever recover from his injury. He didn't look close to getting back to form and was disastrous in the play offs last season. I'd let him go, and if we can get a small fee all the better. 

1 minute ago, TheMurray83 said:

We've had worse keepers than Bell.  Thought he never recovered from his injury and probably looked worse playing behind the back 4 we had at the time!

Intresting. I would say Bell is the worst first choice keeper we have probably ever had and that was before any injury.

2 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

Intresting. I would say Bell is the worst first choice keeper we have probably ever had and that was before any injury.

Myhre, Leitzi, Simonsen to name a few

Bell was a good shot stopper.  Never really commanded his area but I wouldn't say he was the worst keeper.  Hard thing is when you compare the last couple of years to the squad today the gulf in class is obvious to all.  

15 minutes ago, TheMurray83 said:

We've had worse keepers than Bell.  Thought he never recovered from his injury and probably looked worse playing behind the back 4 we had at the time!

Like who ?

we have had very good GKs since the sourness days 

edit: just saw you had named who you thought

Tbh he fucked up at motherwell but to keep going on about it like it's his fault we never went up is silly.

We were awful bar 30 mins of the first leg. A Cammy bell mistake didn't make the tie any better or worse 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Tbh he fucked up at motherwell but to keep going on about it like it's his fault we never went up is silly.

We were awful bar 30 mins of the first leg. A Cammy bell mistake didn't make the tie any better or worse 

Minus the scenes in the Motherwell main stand...

:D