Our Most Insufferable Ex-Player

simon

1 minute ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

I would have said DJ as well up until I met him I always thought he was a bit of an arse from SSB and column in the paper. He then came down to do a speakers night and I couldn't have been more wrong an absolute gentleman. Came down with us on the bus and spoke happily to everybody and was a brilliant speaker as well. Gordon Smith also spoke that night wasn't impressed with him.

I like DJ, but he's obvious out of his depth with the SSB scummy listeners and their incessant, well rehearsed anti-Rangers propaganda. He's just not well enough versed in anything other than football to shoot them down like they deserve.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Alec87 said:

I would stick up for my best mates even when I know they'd fucked up.

Then you wouldn't be doing your job. His job was to comment on the football not back up his mate. He made himself look stupid by backing McCoist when the whole country could see we were a shambles.

7 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

I like DJ, but he's obvious out of his depth with the SSB scummy listeners and their incessant, well rehearsed anti-Rangers propaganda. He's just not well enough versed in anything other than football to shoot them down like they deserve.

He also wants this nice guy persona, he isn't confrontational at all and let's folk run over him on SSB. I like DJ and have no problems with him as a person, just as a pundit. I wish we had a more aggressive Rangers pundit on SSB but I'll never happen.

All the legends are widely vilified on here: DJ, Butcher, Gough, McCoist, Goram, Colin West, anyone who had the temerity to play for Scotland, etc.

And yet wee no-mark twitter-tits like Vlad Weiss and absolute nobodies like David Healy are regularly fawned over.

Go figure.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Why even question anyone's dislike for Diouf? Absolute rocket of a guy he is 

Because the title asked 'insufferable'. If haven't heard about Diouf in regard to us in years. If anyone finds Diouf "insufferable" maybe they should get out more.

14 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

All the legends are widely vilified on here: DJ, Butcher, Gough, McCoist, Goram, Colin West, anyone who had the temerity to play for Scotland, etc.

And yet wee no-mark twitter-tits like Vlad Weiss and absolute nobodies like David Healy are regularly fawned over.

Go figure.

I know some younger guys that call Weiss a legend :lol:

He left for money and bigs us up on twitter. But If you look at some of his videos on YouTube he is literally playing in empty stadiums, like a few hundred fans in a stadium that holds thousands. That's why he bigs us up. Because he wants to be a hero to us because hell never be a hero anywhere else. Glory hunter

Just now, Willis said:

I know some younger guys that call Weiss a legend :lol:

He left for money and bigs us up on twitter. But If you look at some of his videos on YouTube he is literally playing in empty stadiums, like a few hundred fans in a stadium that holds thousands. That's why he bigs us up. Because he wants to be a hero to us because hell never be a hero anywhere else. Glory hunter

Can't argue with any of that. Weiss chased the pound-signs... or the Riyal-signs to be more exact.

A total waste of talent and a burgeoning career down the toilet.

1 hour ago, simon said:

Not trying intentionally to make a hate thread, but fuck it, why not. 

:lol: sigh - it's the RM way! 

I'd start a 'Who's the best ex player / manager that you love to hear their views from thread', but it would Probably end up like this thread anyway! 

40 minutes ago, Willis said:

Then you wouldn't be doing your job. His job was to comment on the football not back up his mate. He made himself look stupid by backing McCoist when the whole country could see we were a shambles.

Except BP9 !