Falkirk v's Kilmarnock Rangers related

Smile

Falkirk v Kilmarnock  

206 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win this

Just now, Smile said:

No closing down at all, good training ground free kick though.

Great if it works (still canny believe it did) the full back made a needles tackle just show the boy down the line and don't let him get the ball across. The boys in the wall turned and watched the guy stroll by and cut the ball back. Woulda been as well replacing the defenders with traffic cones! 

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, eddierfc said:

Great if it works (still canny believe it did) the full back made a needles tackle just show the boy down the line and don't let him get the ball across. The boys in the wall turned and watched the guy stroll by and cut the ball back. Woulda been as well replacing the defenders with traffic cones! 

They all just ball watched.

If Killie go down .I fear one of our biggest and better clubs will not return for many years .

Having said that . Those players tonight were just powderpuff . They have simply too many losers playing for them .

Falkirk will win second leg with some to spare sadly .

9 hours ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

I'm probably in a minority but I think I'd just about prefer to see Falkirk go up; the reason is that it will further sicken Hibs fans and that makes me warm and fuzzy inside these days.

Considering Hibs will be up against Dundee Utd, possibly Killie, Raith, Dunfermline, St Mirren.................they could be questioning what could have been for another few years.

Would it no be better if Hibs still had to play them next year with that logic ?

No chance i want to see one of the worst tarrier bastards get any joy this year,

32 minutes ago, WGOH said:

Choosing between Kilmarnock and Falkirk for an away day is like choosing between getting kicked in the baws or getting punched in the baws.

At least we can generate a wee bit of atmosphere at killie. Falkirk is horrid 

Falkirks record crowd is only 7,851 v Hibs. How did we not get a bigger crowd there for our games this season?

Killie would be a better option long term, but Falkirk going up would make the Championship even more competitive and tougher for Hivs & Dundee Hivs to get out of.

4 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

At least we can generate a wee bit of atmosphere at killie. Falkirk is horrid 

It's pretty decent at Killie and I always enjoy the atmosphere there .Falkirk is just depressing for me although there are some decent pubs .

McGee's 7-0 and 9-0 show that you just can't trust tims when they come up against their favourites ... I still remember coyne and coyle being taken off at septic park after not trying a leg for motherwell near the end of the 10 in a row season ... Killie for me 

I am hoping for a Killie win I want Falkirk in the championship next season they will give those spoon burning bastards a harder time than Killie could an keep the cunts down there.