The Scottish Saltire and the Estelada flag at the Barca game

Lando

At first, the government banned the use of Estelada flags at the Barcelona game; however, the Madrid judge overruled that decision after Barcelona appealed.   That means the fans would be allowed to bring the Estelada flags at the match.  When the decision was made to ban that flag, the Barca fans decided to use the Saltire at the match.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36343124

I was conversing with a Scot on his post on FB a few minutes ago, and I commented that "SNP folks must be smiling about this."   He then showed me the SNP logo, needless to say, y'all already know that it looks like an upside down fish.  

This was what I first learned about the SNP logo.

SNP-logo-white-background.png

Oh, my goodness.  I must have coped and pasted a too big logo.

24 minutes ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

That's careless, mate!

Were you in a Rushdie, there? 

I have no idea what a Rushdie is because I'm not from Scotland, mate. I'm from the USA. I was merely quoting what this individual told me this morning.  If it is necessary, I can just remove that post. Well, I just went ahead to remove that statement.

4 minutes ago, Lando said:

I have no idea what a Rushdie is because I'm not from Scotland, mate. I'm from the USA. I was merely quoting what this individual told me this morning.  If it is necessary, I can just remove that post. Well, I just went ahead to remove that statement.

Rushdie isn't a Scottish term at all. It's famous worldwide.

If only you had access to an easily searchable database of vast information. 

Oh, well. Maybe one day.

Having been to Barcelona ,chatted to many of the people there and in other areas .

They do not have a fucking clue how totally different our situation and there's is .

When the referendum was on ,they clung on to this with some sort of example of how we were their inspiration .

I love the City and the people but they are clueless about our history and the corruption and nepotism that exists here..

2 hours ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

Rushdie isn't a Scottish term at all. It's famous worldwide.

If only you had access to an easily searchable database of vast information. 

Oh, well. Maybe one day.

:)  I realized you were referring to the Satanic Verses novel after checking out Rushdie's last name.  

• 6 years later...
4 hours ago, Jordi son of artur said:

Obviously going to the wrong parts of Barcelona or for that matter Catalonia I've been going there for the last 5 years and all Catalans I meet and befriend know exactly what Scotland wants and is being held hostage by a foreign state like they are.spacer.png

62EB9CEA-BABE-46A7-9711-DC921C1848FD.jpeg

14 hours ago, Jordi son of artur said:

Obviously going to the wrong parts of Barcelona or for that matter Catalonia I've been going there for the last 5 years and all Catalans I meet and befriend know exactly what Scotland wants and is being held hostage by a foreign state like they are.spacer.png

Lived in Catalonia and the people there are not deluded in this way.

Unless Scotland was ruled by a fascist dictator for a few decades.

Sturgeon has only been in power for a decade so doesn't count.

15 hours ago, Jordi son of artur said:

Rule Britannia ya haggis poking wrongun

16 hours ago, Jordi son of artur said:

"Know what Scotland Wants" ?

"Held hostage by a foreign state" ?

I think not, we democratically voted "No", and for the leader of the SNP and her cohorts to say we are being denied our democratic right by the British Government is crap, the British Government is upholding our democratic right, the SNP are the ones trying to deny it, remember we voted not to leave Great Britain! 

Now Jordi son of delusion , bugger off.