Rodgers new scum manager

Smile

A budget won't be a problem for them as they manufacture one each season through their 'axis of evil'.

They select their preferred candidates/players, agree a strategy and then implement their marketing / propaganda machine. The other components in the axis ( Current Manager, The media, ex players / pundits, Rabid journalists ) all play their part in promoting this candidate at every turn.

The obvious objective is to purposely manufacture a valuable commodity that results in him being sold on to a Premiership ( usually Southampton ) club for vast amounts of money to fund their season.

This has been their tactic and policy for years. If you dig deeper into these goings on you'd uncover sickening levels of what amounts to collusion right across the board. All to give a helping hand to Scotland's real shame. Sporting integrity at its finest.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Whats the bones of their very good team ? They have 1 striker , a lb , and a keeper ? The rest of their team is complete shite 

It's your opinion bud but they have got lots of good young  players that weren't getting a game .Some older ones that weren't too

It's easy to say they are complete shite . If you think that ,knock yourself out .

Just dissing other teams, before we really have achieved anything, is just not the right road to go down .

I try to separate my hate for them when deciding how good and bad a team they have .

A lot of Liverpool fans wanted rid of him long before he went because of his ties to "them".  Lost a lot of whatever he had left in terms respect at Anfield with many now,  I am actually really pleased with the appointment and confident he will completely fuck it up but not so badly that he doesn't get the opportunity to fuck it up in his second season.

25 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

It's a strong appointment, let's not kid ourselves.

No one is kidding themselves. I just don't think it'll work for him.Warburton came in and rebuilt I just don't see how Rodgers can do so because the amount of players under contract after all out of contract players are gone that'll leave 30-35 players.

lets not pretend there weakness's are all of a sudden gone with this appointment. He will need people out before getting ones in.

Good appointment, no getting away from that.

Be a tough test next year and we were never expected to win it.

Hope DK backs MW to the hilt this window. Rossiter is an extremely strong start, now lets get Barton.

Might be an unpopular opinion, but Rodgers being their manager next year will make winning the league very difficult.

Lets not forget, what their cabal have done has hurt us severely.  We are only now seeing the shoots of recovery.

Lets hope we continue at the rate we have been progressing.

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

No one is kidding themselves. I just don't think it'll work for him.Warburton came in and rebuilt I just don't see how Rodgers can do so because the amount of players under contract after all out of contract players are gone that'll leave 30-35 players.

lets not pretend there weakness's are all of a sudden gone with this appointment. He will need people out before getting ones in.

I'm more concerned with him improving what they already have.

Look at the effect Warburton had with us.  Improved players like Wallace almost straight away.

2 minutes ago, CottonRunt said:

Look at the effect Warburton had with us.  Improved players like Wallace almost straight away.

If they want to go toe to toe with there current squad.. Then lets go there problems aren't tactical its player ability. They don't have a CB worthy of the position no amount of coaching is gonna improve them as individuals.

bitton and Johansen are decent players ill give you that the rest in midfield are poor.

the thumb is the only decent forward they have

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

If they want to go toe to toe with there current squad.. Then lets go there problems aren't tactical its player ability. They don't have a CB worthy of the position no amount of coaching is gonna improve them as individuals.

bitton and Johansen are decent players ill give you that the rest in midfield are poor.

I'm going to choose my words carefully because i don't want to sound like i'm praising them! :lol:

Shevchenko looked the part against us i thought, and if Rodgers can get the best out of Brown, Allan, and Christie i think they could go on to be decent players for them.

Guess we will have to see what happens, but i would have been a happier bear if they had appointed Lemmon, Keane, or Coyle.

13 minutes ago, CottonRunt said:

(tu)

If Rodgers gets guys who didn't perform under Delia or who barely got a chance - Allan, Christie, McKay-Steven, Armstrong - playing then they aren't going to need to make many signings.

One of Rodgers biggest strengths is his coaching on the training ground so there will be players there who will almost improve under him. People who think otherwise are kidding themselves on.

7 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

(tu)

If Rodgers gets guys who didn't perform under Delia or who barely got a chance - Allan, Christie, McKay-Steven, Armstrong - playing then they aren't going to need to make many signings.

One of Rodgers biggest strengths is his coaching on the training ground so there will be players there who will almost improve under him. People who think otherwise are kidding themselves on.

i dont rate any of those players in your post so i guess thats when we will disagree. If thats what we will be up against come this window closing i would be delighted...

I'll say it like this sadly good appointment by them however if 4yrs ago you would've said to me when we are back in the top league we will face a taigs squad with Christie, Allan GMS and Armstrong in a squad that's got one decent forward on the books I would've bitten your hand off. That's what we've got and am more than confident we can deal with it comfortably

Signing a manager of reputation doesn't guarantee success as we seen with PLG.  There's going to be big changes at Rangers and Celtic this summer.  Let's see where both teams are at by the end of the transfer window.  There's a long way to go until the end of next season but this is definitely a game on moment.

He isnt a manager I hate. But he isnt exactly a manager to fear either.

More Tim fans would have been rushing to renew season tickets the moment we got promoted than upon hearing they got Brendan.

11 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I'll say it like this sadly good appointment by them however if 4yrs ago you would've said to me when we are back in the top league we will face a taigs squad with Christie, Allan GMS and Armstrong in a squad that's got one decent forward on the books I would've bitten your hand off. That's what we've got and am more than confident we can deal with it comfortably

I think they are players that can be improved.

The fact they signed Kazim-Richards and Cole however is totally baffling!

47 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Biton has the heart of a fucking mouse , spent most of the semi begging too be subbed , johansen has been a passenger all season , the 2 dundee hivs boys have proven that dundee was their level , christie has a bit of potential apart from that they have a gk,lb,st and the other 20 players they have are deadwood , 

Yeah rodgers is the best available they could get but his teams couldnt keep weans out a close and he is a serial loser

this is exactly the appointment i did not want.

i think he will have as many good contacts in English lower leagues as our management.

i was hoping they would have went for Lambert, Coyle, Hartley, McKay, Keane, or Clarke

but i look forward to the challenge. 

bring it on